Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

Oakley Razrwire

__fwvzco

Jun 17, 2007, 11:24 AM
Has anyone heard anything about the quality of the bluetooth on the Razrwire glasses ?

Or how scratch resistant the lenses are ?
Celling_it

Jun 17, 2007, 7:53 PM
I have a pair and they are the best glasses and the best headset I have ever had. BTW they are about 1 year old and I wear them all the time.
2Rails

Jun 18, 2007, 3:41 PM
I have a pair, and the BT quit working - anyone know if I should call Oakley or Motorola? Figure one of them will handle the warranty...

Thanks.
Ray

Jul 1, 2007, 8:28 PM
I imagine Oakley would handle the actual sunglasses and Motorola would handle the Bluetooth electronics. If I'm correct, the Bluetooth device can be removed from the shades.
yeahright

Jul 28, 2007, 12:28 PM
i have and love them. The headset works better than any other moto headset i have used and the glasses are very nice. I purchased a pair of oakleys a while back and never wear them, i always wear the razr wires and jus ttake the headset off when not using it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.