Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

BEST BT HEADSET FOR MOTO V325i

FLASHRACER

Jun 5, 2007, 9:10 PM
LOOKING FOR THE LIGHTEST AND BEST BLUETOOTH HEADSET FOR MY MOTOROLA 325i. samsung WEP410,PLANTRONICS 655 OR Plantronics PBT610Z,LG LBT730. WANT LIGHTWEIGHT BUT GOOD RECEPTION. VERIZON IS GIVING ME %50 PERCENT OFF.OR ANY OTHER VERIZON CARRIES. THANKS
FLASHRACER

Jun 7, 2007, 5:40 PM
SINCE NO REPLIES I WENT TO VERIZON AND PURCHASED THIS BT. SURE IS SMALL AND LIGHT. SOUND IS GREAT AND THE CALLER SAYS IT SOUNDS BETTER THAN THE MOTOROLA 550 WHICH TO ME WAS BULKY. READ THE REPLY ABOUT USING JABRA EAR GELS, I WILL KEEP THAT IN MIND.CALLS ARE LOUD AND CLEAR.SET MY PHONE DOWN AND WALKED OVER 30 FEET AWAY AND STILL GREAT.
RaunchyFarts

Jun 8, 2007, 10:54 PM
The Motorola H9 is the bomb! 😎
gmanmotosam

Jun 15, 2007, 1:42 PM
motorola always makes nice ones. i'd suggest a h850 or a h500, i personaly have the 850
craptacularwireless

Jun 23, 2007, 12:47 PM
I like the Plantronics Voyager 510. It has been the best of all the headsets I've ever tried, and I've tried a lot.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.