Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Getting my LG8300 in a day or so

gloie416

Apr 28, 2007, 2:23 PM
🙂 Hi, I just joined this forum. I'm at the end of my 2 year contract with an LG6100 and I plan to buy (or get free?) an LG8300 very soon. Never had blue tooth before. What accessories should I get and I imagine there would be better deals online than in the Verizon wireless store?
Be nice to me, I'm old (5😎.
Thanks,
Gloie416
ABLINDKID

Apr 28, 2007, 9:18 PM
the 8300 is a great phone you should def get the lg bluetooth head set with it, and a leather case, and get a car charger, when you buy the car charger only use it for about 20 till 25 min because it can hurt the phone and battery because it doesnt know when to stop taking a charge, i tell that to all my customers who buy car chargers, but the phone your picking is a very good realiable phone. From my experience and customer feedback
gloie416

Apr 29, 2007, 8:38 AM
thanks for your help! Anyone else have opinions out there?
ajstrong

Apr 29, 2007, 11:23 AM
good advice from blindkid . . . most of our employees have that phone, and they love the durability/ease of use that the phone/LG menu system provides. Definitely go with the lg8300.
Diverse721

May 17, 2007, 2:48 PM
Which LG headset is best. I have the 8300 and want a bluetooth that will work. What is LG's latest the 750? What is a fair price for it?

Thanks!
jalanjalaning

Apr 29, 2007, 4:31 PM
The 8300 is a great choice. Personally, I don't see why anyone would get any other verizon phone (but they do because they like shiny things or colorful things; but based on what you would care about in a PHONE the 8300 is the best choice). I always lead with the 8300, not because i need to get rid of them but because i know it's a good phone and they won't be bringing it back with all kinds of problems which is just as good for me as it is for them!

It's also a great step up from the 6100.

As far as accessories, a blue tooth headset is convenient, but a wired headset doesn't need to be charged!

There aren't always better deals online (but sometimes the instant rebate is better!). If you're upgrading to the 8300 you should get ...
(continues)
bruiser

May 2, 2007, 2:04 PM
i have this phone and it is the best phone ive had...i dont buy anything but LG phones!!! Verizon does lock the mp3 feature but it is very easy to override..you just need to go into the programing of the phone and change it from 'wma' to mp3. i have nothing but good things to say about this phone!!! good choice
Heather

May 17, 2007, 10:37 AM
I have sold more 8300 then anyone else, and now that I think about it, I don't think I have had any returned either. Great phone, have the people that work here have, or had the 8300. The only reason they don't any more is because they have the Envy

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.