Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

What's the best bluetooth for the LG VX 8600 phone????

doodledog

Mar 2, 2007, 4:52 PM
I've been through 4 bluetooths and none have lived up to their claims. I've used 2 Motorolas-not at all compatible w/the LG line. The Jabra BT350, which had great talk time, but still had echoing and interference and always fell off my ear and now the LG HBM 730, I love the fit, but HATE the talk time (4hrs and I'm a heavy talker), and constant echoing.

I'm really looking for something w/ longer talk time, better echo cancellation, and a great ear fit.

Are there any out there that have replaceable batteries?
krickt

Mar 3, 2007, 12:12 PM
The industry seems to be moving away from replacable batteries. I've noticed that Lg in general has more echo problems than other phones, so it may not be the headsets that are causing you problems.
kapwww

Apr 19, 2007, 6:49 PM
I have used the X3 Micro and the Gennum nXzen with my 8600 and had good luck with both. I just have to make sure I don't set the volume too high or I get echo problems. That's a fault of the headset, not the phone, and it happens more with the x3 than the Gennum...
ABLINDKID

Apr 19, 2007, 10:23 PM
from the feedback i get from customers and through our national tech services they all say logitec is the way to go, expensive yes....but thats what have been getting back as to being the best bluetooth thats out there, its expensive yes, but the quality what i am told is worth it.....i have a bluetooth kit in my car so i dont use a headset...so again its not my personal experience with it, but the feedback i have been getting about them, plus i have been with my company for about 9 months now ( solectron ) and i have only replaced 1 logitec because the battery didnt hold a charge, so what does that tell ya

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.