Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

Buyersneeds Selling SanDisk TF Micro SD Memory Cards to Your Business to Save Money

buyersneeds

Feb 21, 2007, 8:26 AM
Hi,

I am merging into the industry and just started my own business, which is located at www.buyersneeds.com. I am specializing in selling memory cards, but specifically in selling SanDisk Transflash Micro SD memory cards to cell phone companies that use this card for their new and advanced cell phones. I have sizes 512mb, 1g, and 2g. I guarantee my prices are much lower than your current supplier and I supply the same high quality, plus the adaptor with all your purchases. For example: I sell the 2G SanDisk TF memory card for $68.95 with the adaptor, while most companies sell this card for $99.00 dollars or more without the adaptor. The price speaks for itself and I offer this price for companies buying in bulk. If you are interested in...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.