Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

show all 6 replies

for verizon, can you run multiple broadband cards off of one account?

hxcrj

Nov 22, 2006, 6:33 PM
lets say its a family plan,
the mother is the primary
the father and 2 sons are secondary
each has a laptop computer.
if each buys a card for their computer, would they each need individual accounts for the wireless broadband or would the all run off the primary account and be billed for 1 or multiple users.

does anyone have an answer for me?

thanks
elveskind1

Nov 22, 2006, 7:25 PM
u need to buy 1 card per laptop 1 plan per laptop. reason being Verizon wants your money, and if I you could use 1 card with 3 computers, why pony up the extra cash. In theory you may be to.... but when u run into issues with provisioning, pricing, data coverage, it's easier
to have 1 card per laptop. hope that helps 😁
hxcrj

Nov 22, 2006, 7:32 PM
thanks but will each card be charged the $50 or just the primary?
if everyone wants a card, can you run them all of the primary or do you have to make secondary accounts that to pay $50 a month?

thanks a lot for the other info though 🙂
i really appreciate it.
elveskind1

Nov 22, 2006, 7:34 PM
each card is charged a seperate plan each month. all 3 are each paying $50 each month.

because even though they are on the same "account" there is a Data plan for each user.
hxcrj

Nov 22, 2006, 7:42 PM
i see like text messaging plans. OK thats great to know. and once again thank you elveskind1
elveskind1

Nov 22, 2006, 7:44 PM
correct no problem 🙂
hxcrj

Nov 22, 2006, 7:34 PM
lol disregard my previous post.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.