Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

show all 6 replies

I gotta question about Stereo BT headsets.

BlindMansTicket

Apr 26, 2006, 12:47 AM
I'm thinking about buying one of these for my Samsung a950, but before I do, i'd like to know if it would work.

Does anyone have any knowledge about this?
brentgodwin

Apr 26, 2006, 1:27 PM
I don't think that it will...

The phone has to have the right bluetooth software to make it work. I have not seen a stereo bluetooth headset so I can't say for sure..

I know that the new LG 8300 will support stereo bluetooth, but who knows when that will be released...
sowhatsowhat10

Apr 26, 2006, 5:18 PM
sorry but the a950 doesn't support the stereo bluetooth protocal.

https://www.phonescoop.com/glossary/term.php?gid=291 »

check this link out your phone has to support this profile for stereo bluetooth to work. 🙂

hope this helps
leamin

May 5, 2006, 11:45 AM
To answer your question, NO. Unfortunately None of the American versions of phones have the A2DP Profiles to push music to the headset via the bluetooth. All it would be for you would be a HUGE voice bluetooth headset....Hope this helps...
tlynn1957

May 29, 2006, 8:08 AM
I have also looked into this and found the only phones available that one can use a bluetooth stereo headset are in Asia. Sorry, Tlynn
Data_King

Jun 21, 2006, 11:32 PM
The only phone in North America to support the Stereo BT profile in the Motorola Q. Exclusinve to Verizon.
Smartass1632

Jun 22, 2006, 2:05 PM
Verizon's Audiovox XV6700 has the proper profiles supposedly, but I have yet to see/hear it in action.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.