Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

Motorolla Razr Bluetooth Problem

mindwaste

Dec 26, 2005, 1:00 AM
hey guys im having problem connecting my tmobile razr v3 to my pc through the bluetooth connection. i borrowed a blue tooth dongle from my friend i believe it is CSR USB Bluetooth. At first i didnt have the cd so i just plugged the usb dongle in and let windowsxp sp2 handle the rest. After which i installed mpt and it picked up my phone fine. Howeever, the problem is when i right click the blue icon in my taskbar and click SEND FILE it fails and says something about OBEX... in retrospect i can recieve files from my phone thorugh blue tooth just fine. Also i can use mpt to upload pics/vids/mp3s just fine aswell.. Howeever i wish to upload games/themes and until the send file works i believe i cannot. I also tried removing everything concernin...
(continues)
katman_blue

Dec 26, 2005, 7:00 PM
I didnt see you mention it in your post, so maybe it's a simple fix.

Did you set your Razr to "discoverable"? Do that on the phone through your bluetooth settings. Your phone will be discoverable for 60 seconds.

The option on your phone should be labeled "Find Me" or "discoverable" through the settings option in the menu, then connectiion, then Setup.

If you've done this already, then I'm sorry...I'm not familiar with this hardware or software.

Hope this helps
katman_blue

Dec 26, 2005, 7:01 PM
Nevermind. I just re-read your post and it looks like that is not the problem
CB0000

Jan 7, 2006, 3:32 PM
Is the cd your using for the dongle or from motorola as you need both. You can get a software download from motorola.com I think it's 30 bucks

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.