Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

Trial Period

zjc2a

Dec 30, 2004, 8:00 PM
Does say Cingular, Vz, or Spnt offer a trial service for data cards like they do phones? I am currently w/Cingular and fairly brand loyal but not ready to try somehting else.

-Z
pcrisp07

Dec 30, 2004, 9:38 PM
IDK call customer service I would say you still get the same amount of time to return if your not satisfied.
Corpo Rat

Dec 31, 2004, 11:40 AM
zjc2a said:
Does say Cingular, Vz, or Spnt offer a trial service for data cards like they do phones? I am currently w/Cingular and fairly brand loyal but not ready to try somehting else.

-Z

I know for a fact that VZW offers the same 15-day trial period for data services that it offers for handsets, I would assume the same with Cingular, T-M and the rest. Basically, the data device is treated just like a handset for rate plan purposes as well, ie access fee & 1 or 2 year contract.
cyberpsionic

Jan 30, 2007, 10:11 AM
Customers have 30 days to test drive the Sprint CDMA 1xRTT/1xEV-DO Rev 0 & Rev A network risk free without being obligated to the 2 year contract.
goodbyejack

Feb 6, 2007, 1:40 PM
There is a 30 day trial on anything you buy from Cingular, Data cards, all accessories, phones, etc. . . just be sure to keep EVERYTHING that comes with it, just in case you do decide to return it, you need everything that came with it or you will be charged a $25 restocking fee. I think you will be very happy with a Laptop card. I sell a lot of them, and especially if you are in a 3G network, it will be blazing fast. Good luck!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.