Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

Jump Music from alltel?

rigmus

May 20, 2007, 2:13 PM
My girlfriend bought the wafer and is keeping it despite the intermitant echoing problem. i've read that the mp3s are separate on the fone and cannot be used for ringtones, but she wants the data pack anyway. alltel sells this "jump music" package deal that consists of software, cable, chip, and stereo headfones.

http://www.alltel.com/axcess/jumpmusic_accessory.html »

you can download the software for free, but it's just a music organization program. as far as i can tell you CANNOT edit songs to make your own ringtones. i suggest if you have the razr or krazr stick with moto fone tools and save your $70 you would spend on "jump music."

wafer is just not living up to the hype...
blackandyellow

May 20, 2007, 8:27 PM
Forget the hype. Why settle for a dream when you can have a reality...the Samsung M620 aka The Upstage. 50% Music 50% Phone 100% Pleasure
coziamnumber1

May 23, 2007, 1:14 PM
maybe they live in an area that sprint is not available. ever think of that ray?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.