Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

Episode 6 Of The Adventures of Bob, The Typical "Cingular" Customer : Bob Calls The Electric Company

OfAMightDivine

Oct 13, 2008, 1:31 AM
Ok, so I'm gonna wing it. From what I can tell, episode 6 was never completed, but was supposed to be Bob vs. The Utility Company. I believe this will be the first Bob story in over 2 years (I could be wrong, I really didn't look)

Don't kill me if it sucks.

Bob sat in his Barcalounger seat, wondering what that note his wife left him said. "Ehh, what does it matter, he thought, she probably left to go get me something for dinner or to pick up the laundry". She's been getting lazy since he bought her that new dish washer. Haha, he chuckled to himself. He really didn't 'buy' that dishwasher. The saleswoman was in tears when he threatened to take all his business, and the business of all his co-workers to another store. All he really...
(continues)
llama

Oct 13, 2008, 3:06 AM
Don't bother. None of it is funny.
The New ATnT Wireless

Oct 13, 2008, 7:42 AM
Nothing makes Llama laugh. In fact, the ONLY thing Llama is good at is ridicule and sarcasm. So if you want some negative old fart who has no life dumping on you, call Llama.
OfAMightDivine

Oct 13, 2008, 12:27 PM
I do call Llama, but he only asks me what I'm wearing and whether or not I like peaches.
justwondrin

Oct 13, 2008, 11:19 AM
Here you go again Llama...
The New ATnT Wireless

Oct 13, 2008, 7:40 AM
I snorted and coffee came drooling out of my nose! You captured the classic Bob the Cingular customer, Bravo! 😁
computerking

Oct 13, 2008, 9:22 AM
🤣 This reminds me of the old days, Bob was the main reason I started reading the phone scoop forums
OfAMightDivine

Oct 14, 2008, 1:06 PM
*BUMP* Just to boost my ego. 😁
llama

Oct 14, 2008, 1:17 PM
And it's still stupid...ie. not funny.
kiki_kaluah

Oct 14, 2008, 2:49 PM
Made the time pass at work, I like.

May I have some more please? (said in an english accent)
themasterpianist

Oct 24, 2008, 6:54 PM
Agreed. We need some more Bob in our lives.
AllteLady

Oct 20, 2008, 6:50 PM
More please!
Juanbyjuan

Oct 21, 2008, 2:59 PM
win
KingTiger

Oct 22, 2008, 11:34 AM
That was amazing. "I am a paying customer so I deserve free service!" I love when customers say things like that, it's such an oxymoron... emphasis on "moron."

More please!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.