Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Looking for writer's for my blog.

rickyhansen5

Apr 13, 2008, 8:42 PM
I tried this once before, but there were alot of rude people, but in the name of persistence I thought I would try it again.

I am looking for some writer's for my new blog site. It is a blog that is tailored to professionals in the wireless industry. The writings do not have to be big in size, but they do have to be informative. We want to help train people on wireless sales. There is a huge demand for training in the non-direct market. You work will be posted on the site in which you will be able to link back to your own sites if you wish.

If you are interested please contact me. Check out the site www.onephoneperday.com to see what kind of articles I am looking for. I hope to hear from you. Thanks for your time.

Ricky
eljeffe666

Apr 13, 2008, 8:49 PM
damn that was only like 6 links in that one
eljeffe666

Apr 13, 2008, 8:48 PM
go away 👿
llama

Apr 13, 2008, 9:18 PM
Dude, from reading your blog, there is no "we" unless you have a tapeworm. As for rude, why would anyone want to contribute to your blog to make you money. All your blog is is a link to an online place to buy phones.

Your character was called on the carpet on this site, yet you persist on re-posting.

One poster put it succinctly:

https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »

Good day sir.
Butthead007

Apr 14, 2008, 6:22 AM
wow, zombie is my new hero.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.