Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 21 replies

best insurance replacement story I've heard yet (longish)

BigShowJB

Aug 16, 2007, 11:25 AM
my coworker used to work for this One Cellular company and one of his customers wanted to cancel five lines of service after only 2 months (at $20/line/month: total $2200) if they wouldn't insurance replace his Nokia 6100 because of the moisture damage it suffered.

As most of us know, that phone's vibration is quite strong, which is one feature he wanted when he bought it. Turns out that the strong vibration wasn't being used for call notification in a falirly loud environment or for during meetings. At least not business meetings. He was using it as a sex toy on, or rather IN his wife, and he wants it replaced because it did not vibrate like it had before.

the story came out because there was some moisture in the keys, and the cu...
(continues)
Pretty Keeley

Aug 16, 2007, 11:41 AM
That is so gross. How dumb are peopole?!?!?! 😡
malibu_377

Aug 16, 2007, 11:46 AM
pretty keeley that was a dumb question... if u frequent these forums and read all the stories through here u should realize how dumb people are
Pretty Keeley

Aug 16, 2007, 11:49 AM
It was sort of a sarcastic rhetorical question...
malibu_377

Aug 16, 2007, 11:50 AM
o okay then! roger!
Pretty Keeley

Aug 16, 2007, 11:52 AM
🙂
mooiscoow

Aug 16, 2007, 3:33 PM
I keep hand Sanitizer and gloves at my store.
cellb1tch

Aug 18, 2007, 10:37 AM
what region your friend works in, cause i work for that One company!!
BigShowJB

Aug 19, 2007, 1:45 PM
he was in a Mid-Michigan/west michigan store at the time
kapwww

Aug 18, 2007, 1:18 PM
I just have to wonder what kind of perverted chick would let her husband shove a phone in there. First of all, if he knows what he's doing, she shouldn't need anything extra. If she likes extra stuff, they make products designed just for that, and waterproof at that. People are messed up.
Nikoletta

Aug 21, 2007, 2:59 PM
And most of those, even the waterproof and cordless kinds, cost a hell of a lot less than a new freaking cell phone! Also, they don't require a contract to use them.
BigShowJB

Aug 21, 2007, 7:11 PM
but they don't take out the garbage
Nikoletta

Aug 21, 2007, 7:21 PM
Neither does a cell phone and it has to have a monthly service plan...

Neither do most men! (Not fair, mine actually does... the previous one did not, nor did my brother when he lived with me... he just piled up more and more for ME to take out.)
Webb

Aug 18, 2007, 11:08 PM
I would enthusiastically cancel his service and ask him to kindly remove his biohazardous material from the store.
M15TER P1NK

Aug 19, 2007, 11:11 AM
any otaku on the boards know what im saying when i say "lay off the 'night shift nurses' hentai"
PhoneyName

Aug 21, 2007, 5:06 PM
My husband talked me into watching that with him, and I haven't been the same since. *shudders*
Ask The Shack

Aug 22, 2007, 8:14 AM
PhoneyName said:
My husband talked me into watching that with him, and I haven't been the same since. *shudders*

Try watching Anal Sanctuary!
chkchkchk

Aug 21, 2007, 10:38 AM
They should've been smart and used protection! 🤣
BigShowJB

Aug 21, 2007, 2:18 PM
I think they had the insurance, does that count as protection?
chkchkchk

Aug 21, 2007, 4:21 PM
Sorry... I meant that as putting a rubber over the phone.
Nikoletta

Aug 21, 2007, 2:57 PM
That's what I thought... and the sad part is I've spent the last two days going "Why and how would you use a phone for sex? Had to be kinky!"
took

May 27, 2008, 1:42 PM
I cant imagine tht constantly calling the phone is that sexy...
"OOOH! redial! redail!! AHH"

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.