Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

And it begins

Nikoletta

Jan 30, 2007, 6:07 PM
I remember, once again why I hate people.

Three calls today...

Out of seven...

That's more than half of the people I have talked to...

Bought their bluetooth headset at a store and it's not working and they want us to fix it.

We can't. We only handle headsets WE send out.

The one woman... said she paid in cash for the headset and didn't bother keeping the receipt.

Sounds like you're up a creek with no paddle to me... maybe you should keep your receipt on things like that...

And then she started going off about how she had two sick kids and how it would be all our fault if she got stuck in the car with two sick kids and couldn't call for help... because her bluetooth headset wasn't working? That doesn't make it impos...
(continues)
Tampa_VZW_Jim

Jan 30, 2007, 6:27 PM
3 out of 7 is 42% or less than half...you must really be stressing over BT headsets.

Then again, I'm lucky I can still do math. My store has been open since 4 a.m. because of the new Microsoft program...yep...guess who's working from 4am-9pm with no break and no chair...moi..
sparxx92562

Jan 30, 2007, 6:36 PM
of cuk i thought i was bad im working from 9-8pm with no lunchand no chair
Nikoletta

Jan 30, 2007, 6:39 PM
That kinda sucks hose water.
Nikoletta

Jan 30, 2007, 6:39 PM
haha oyi. I'm really out of it... my meds had my heart rate up around 100 bpm earlier today so I'm lucky I didn't end up in the hospital... never mind math. I don't know why I thought that was more than half, I meant to say nearly half.

I don't give a crap about BT, they're the ones freaking out. I'm so drugged I'm lucky I'm still sitting upright.
Tampa_VZW_Jim

Jan 30, 2007, 6:44 PM
I should take some meds and forget I'm working for the next 2.5 hours! I'd start talking about free elephants with activation...could loose my job (which I don't want to do yet) and may get punched in the face by a customer.

But hey! I'll have one hell of a story to tell!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.