Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

I sell phones, not Mary Kay/Arbonne/Herbal supplements

biznass

Jan 28, 2007, 6:31 PM
Why is it that when you do a successful sales pitch to someone they suddenly think they have the right to accost you with schpiel about selling their make-up products? This lady just tried to get my coworker to sell her rip-off herbal supplements for an hour after asking some questions about bluetooth headsets. Meanwhile, 5 activations walk in, all of which my coworker missed. WHAT A BITCH!

I get people asking me to sell Mary Kay a lot and I always politely say no thanks!
Sprint_SAS

Jan 29, 2007, 2:35 PM
haahahahahahahaahaha

so funny to read that...

cya!! hahaahha, you make fun my day 😛

Sprint SAS Agnt
krickt

Jan 29, 2007, 3:07 PM
There's a group around here that constantly tries to get me and my hubby to join their "millionaire's club" They sell some herbal drink or something. Their pitch is that we can own our own business, and make more money. I can't spend the money I have because I work so much, and I already own my own business. Why would I do that?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.