Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 28 replies

Listen little girl...

kiosk_hell

Jan 26, 2007, 4:57 PM
You aren't the account holder therefore you are not a customer. Getting a snippy tone with me because a STOLEN phone isn't covered under manufacturer's warranty (DUH?) definitely isn't going to help your cause. She also informed me that she doesn't have to pay a deductible on her insurance anymore because she has TEP. Okay, sweetie, except the phone is stolen so we don't just hand you another for free. Then she got REALLY mad when I wouldn't call the insurance company and tell them not to charge her a deductible. Get out of my face, f'ing teenager.

I hate this chick. She is in here every couple of weeks making demands and when we won't help her, she calls her mom and gets her to yell at us. She and her twin sister have also earned the un...
(continues)
ralph_on_me

Jan 26, 2007, 5:00 PM
🤣

You should try to slip in the word "rectum" when talking to them.
AprilShowers77

Jan 26, 2007, 5:01 PM
butt munch! 😲
skippyvan

Jan 26, 2007, 5:04 PM
or get their phone number
kiosk_hell

Jan 26, 2007, 5:08 PM
Ewwwwwww, exit only! And I'm a girl, so double no.
jalanjalaning

Jan 26, 2007, 7:23 PM
*high five*
MrAbstracto

Jan 26, 2007, 7:24 PM
You know you like it. 😉
katrina

Jan 27, 2007, 3:47 PM
Doesn't everyone? LOL
AprilShowers77

Jan 26, 2007, 5:10 PM
No thanks... Ewww! 👀
chocolateman85006

Jan 27, 2007, 4:11 PM
It's not made for that! I agree.
kiosk_hell

Jan 26, 2007, 5:05 PM
I generally just look disgusted the entire time I'm helping them.

I was shocked back then but I'm no longer surprised by what kinds of things customers talk about in front of salespeople. Generally when I am trying to get help from someone, I am polite and if I'm talking to my friend or husband, I keep it quiet and keept it G-rated. But that's just manners and common courtesy, and we can't really expect that of most people anymore.
Hayate

Jan 26, 2007, 5:14 PM
When I worked at a game store in Phoenix, there was this one couple that was extremely annoying. They were both kinda dirty and the girl was kinda fat and trashy looking. The guy was incredibly obnoxious and would just talk and talk and talk without end for well over an hour all the time. The problem was, the entire time he was in the store, his girlfriend's hand would be in his pocket and it was quite clear that she was pleasuring him pretty much the entire time they were in the store. It was quite disgusting, to say the least @_@
kiosk_hell

Jan 26, 2007, 5:19 PM
Gross! Surely you could have kicked them out for public indecency, right?
ralph_on_me

Jan 26, 2007, 5:20 PM
Or just for the hell of it.
Hayate

Jan 26, 2007, 5:21 PM
The owners of the store didn't seem to care. They told them to stop it a couple times but when business slowed down they just let it go because they were so desperate for sales @_@
kiosk_hell

Jan 26, 2007, 5:22 PM
Eww, and they probably touched a ton of stuff too.
skippyvan

Jan 26, 2007, 5:20 PM
c'mon dont kick me out just because my trashy girlfriend is giving me a handy
katrina

Jan 27, 2007, 3:49 PM
Yeah that is REALLY gross
Crapbag

Jan 26, 2007, 9:36 PM
Whats worse is that you liked it!
biznass

Jan 26, 2007, 6:44 PM
Is it the big blonde girl who had a mixed baby whose dad died recently?
kiosk_hell

Jan 26, 2007, 6:46 PM
I didn't know about the dad but I can almost guarantee that's who it was.
biznass

Jan 28, 2007, 5:11 PM
She has an A900? And yeah I think I know who it is and GROSS! I am so glad I don't work in that store! Then again at my new store I still have customers that remind me of my old customers. Friday's my last day WHOOO!
kiosk_hell

Jan 28, 2007, 5:42 PM
Yep, that's the one. I have had nightmares about some of our regulars.
lilmushr00m

Jan 26, 2007, 9:33 PM
OMG! buttsex twins ha ha ha. thats so funny. can't you band them from the store if they just keep coming into harras you guys?? cause that what it sounds like. nasty scab face..yuck.. i'm getting sick just thinking about that. blah...!
mallbound

Jan 27, 2007, 7:27 PM
If I remember correctly, little isn't the correct adjective. 😲
cyberpsionic

Jan 27, 2007, 8:55 PM
OMG! There's nothin wrong with a little back door aka hiding the pinkle pickle in the Herhey hole. Grab them hips from behind and go to town while hollering yippy ki yea! 😁
cyberpsionic

Jan 27, 2007, 11:50 PM
😎
MetroTet

Jan 28, 2007, 11:32 AM
😳
cyberpsionic

Jan 28, 2007, 4:42 PM
Nothing says love like some good ole fashioned back door action. 🤤

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.