Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

I just had the call from hell.....

MetroTet

Jan 26, 2007, 3:37 PM
omfg... i was on the phone for 40 minutes, wasn't at all the longest time i've been on the phone, i could get no help from my supervisor(s) i was trying to create copr liable account, it was horrible, i had an issue with the credit app.... and so i called the multiple departments i had to, to get the issue resolved... sprint wonders why it's losing so many subscribers.... i was hung up on 4 times, AND I WORK FOR THE DAMN COMPANY!!!!! i was given so much misinformation... and all while i was trying to help the customer... it's freakin horrible... and when i thought i had the issued resolved... due to the misinformation, i still couldn't complete the operation... i had to tranfer them, i hate sprint... with a frackin passion.....
alcave21

Jan 26, 2007, 3:39 PM
so you're saying you love your job and will do it till you die right? 😎 😳 🤣 👀
MetroTet

Jan 26, 2007, 3:41 PM
if it came down to me not quiting i'd mostly likely end up killing myself before i quit....
rvabikes

Jan 26, 2007, 4:01 PM
I had Nextel service recently so I assume I had the same operators as Sprint. I swear to god it was a nightmare getting anything done. The people seemed to be nice and sincerely tried to help. The problem was if I called three different times with the same question I'd get four different answers..
MetroTet

Jan 26, 2007, 4:03 PM
i know... it's horrible, the merger really fubar'd sprint....
biznass

Jan 26, 2007, 6:42 PM
Employee customer care is the worst! Every time I call them I get a different story (wanted to upgrade phone before I leave; was told by three people that I could get one at full rebate every calendar year, but then other people said it was after I had the phone for a year; bunch of bs either way!).
That's why I'm leaving!
mapleleaf88

Jan 26, 2007, 7:18 PM
i always understood that it was a $75.00 rebate after one year, and the full rebate after 18 months? oi vey! i think i understand what you mean!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.