Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

That doesn't change the underlying reality

Nikoletta

Jan 16, 2007, 10:45 PM
Saying "But I thought..." Does not change the underlying reality that what you though was WRONG.

Repeating it STILL does not change anything, it only annoys me.

You're still wrong.
Hombre07

Jan 16, 2007, 11:59 PM
I had one in today that just swore I was setting up her own plan where she got all three lines for $50 a month. Even nicer of me, I was gonna waive the taxes. She got her bill and just kept repeating this is not what we agreed on, hello?! I'm afraid I have no part in that. There are the plans, pick one.
biznass

Jan 17, 2007, 2:14 PM
This guy came in and said it was our fault his bill was massive because we put him on the wrong plan.

I politely informed him that we give them the options, they choose the plan, and they pay the bill when their daughter goes over by 1100 minutes and 1500 text messages.
OhSoKorny

Jan 17, 2007, 12:07 AM
Funny how people do that, huh?

Me: I can't help you with your bill. I need to get you to customer care.

C: Oh! Because I thought if I press the sales option I would get a real live person.

Me:... Yes, and it did. But I can't help you with your bill. I need to get you customer care.

C: You see, I'm really confused about these premeim text message charges...

Me: *head desk*
Hombre07

Jan 17, 2007, 12:14 AM
Silly people, pressing 0 gets you a live person. That's how I do it.
christmaswhistler

Jan 17, 2007, 7:16 PM
If a man is alone in the forrest and his wife is not there is he still wrong? 🤣 😉

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.