Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 16 replies

damn APPLE

WTF

Jan 15, 2007, 8:04 PM
ever since they annouced that stupid phone i have wasted countless time explaining to people that only cingular will get it.... i dont kno when nor do i care, no vzw will not have the pleasure of carrying it...sure you can cancel and go to cingular for it...steve jobs needs to change his first name to blow for all i care cuz thats what he can give me for my troubles
WTF

Jan 15, 2007, 8:06 PM
WTF said:
...steve jobs needs to change his first name to blow for all i care cuz thats what he can give me for my troubles

or hand
ralph_on_me

Jan 15, 2007, 8:09 PM
🤣

FYI, it's June.

I hope you get the pleasure of charging people the ETF personally. People that jump ship over phones annoy me. What should matter most is the carrier's service. Phones can be made by any old Joe Schmoe but the service is what makes it work.
Whats my name

Jan 15, 2007, 8:11 PM
The phone is going to crash and burn.... the screen is going to die and its not going to be insured..... good bye 500+ bucks
ralph_on_me

Jan 15, 2007, 8:20 PM
My video iPod screen hasn't died and it's not insured.... 🤨
Whats my name

Jan 15, 2007, 8:24 PM
no, but think its a touch screen most PDA's last a year maybe two at the most.... Plus they are not going to allow you to insure the screen on the phone....
ralph_on_me

Jan 15, 2007, 8:28 PM
Of course you can't insure it, they don't insure any PDAs. The entire front of the phone is one piece, so this isn't the traditional touch screen. From what I've read you can't use a stylus on it because it wont recognize it. You have to use your fingers.

I'm imagining it'll be a lot like the touch sensitive scroll wheel on my iPod. All carrier affiliation aside, Apple doesn't make crappy products.
Whats my name

Jan 15, 2007, 8:33 PM
I have to disagree, some of their products arnt as up to par as they could be.....
ralph_on_me

Jan 15, 2007, 8:39 PM
🤨
I haven't bought one of those. It took five years for my graphics card to crap out, and thats the only part of the computer Apple didn't make.
Whats my name

Jan 15, 2007, 8:41 PM
The problem with apple is they get so much technology and stuff it all into like an ipod but then turn around and make them flimsy and put poor screens in....
ralph_on_me

Jan 15, 2007, 8:52 PM
My biggest complain is the scratches on the screen. There are plenty of silicone fillers for it, but I'm too lazy to buy one as of yet.

I dropped mine HARD the other day and fully expected it to be over with, but it's fine. It's scratched to hell all over from it's daily use, but still rockin.
Tampa_VZW_Jim

Jan 15, 2007, 8:54 PM
My biggest complaint about Apples is that they make me gassy..
Tampa_VZW_Jim

Jan 15, 2007, 8:25 PM
Before reading your comment I thought that you had a problem with the fruit.

Seriously...HAHAHAHA
Whats my name

Jan 15, 2007, 8:27 PM
🤨 Damn orange... got me in the eye!!!
Tampa_VZW_Jim

Jan 15, 2007, 8:28 PM
Seriously, I have issues... 🤣
WTF

Jan 15, 2007, 8:31 PM
if that was an inuendo then it was funny as hell 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
WTF

Jan 15, 2007, 8:31 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 i LUV APPPLES THEN

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.