Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 33 replies

My iStory

DigAHole

Jan 12, 2007, 8:49 AM
This was suppossed to be here, not in the lounge:

So last night, I got off my off my iJob. I got into my BMW 530i, and drove to iMcDonalds. When I went to the drive thru, I forget what they have been iAdvertising. So I asked the iClerk, what they've been iPushing. She said I can't remember, but we do have iNuggets and the iBigMac. So I ordered a iBigMac with a i20 ounce iCoke. And went on my way. I couldn't help but notice an iCrash on the side of the iRoad next to me. I called my iWife and let her know that there are iProblems on the i-I80. She said iThanks, and she was iOkay.

After that, I got pulled over by some iState Troopers. I asked them what the iProblem was, because I was wearing my iH700 headset, and wasn't iSpeeding. He said...
(continues)
J0hnnyM

Jan 12, 2007, 11:40 AM
iI iBelieve iYou...what...the...eff.

iYou?

I think that's apple's next project.

Why have a friend when you can have iYou!!!!
DigAHole

Jan 12, 2007, 12:32 PM
iYou, Apple's next big thing.

Want your own personal robot? Get Apple's iYou. Fully functional with either male or female anatomy. But don't use lube, otherwise you'll be needing Apple's iTetanis shot (sold seperately).
lavrnius maximus

Jan 12, 2007, 5:33 PM
stop apple hatein stick to your $hity window system and shut up! your comp prob crashed while posting this thread.
Willwise

Jan 13, 2007, 11:12 AM
someone really loves apple. Why did they give you an ijob or something?
craptacularwireless

Jan 13, 2007, 3:33 PM
Perhaps it was an iHand Job?
Willwise

Jan 13, 2007, 4:40 PM
or mabye he is just and itard
DigAHole

Jan 15, 2007, 9:34 AM
craptacularwireless said:
Perhaps it was an iHand Job?

๐Ÿคฃ

That's great
craptacularwireless

Jan 15, 2007, 4:15 PM
๐Ÿ˜‰
d3ity

Jun 7, 2007, 2:58 PM
If you're referring to his job, he's Steve Job's personal fluffer. He's the one giving the iHand, not recieving.
DigAHole

Jan 15, 2007, 9:37 AM
Settle down there killer.

Like someone pointed out earlier...Did you get an iHand job from Mr iJobs himself? Don't be such a tool, and learn to take a joke Mr Apple.
d3ity

Jun 7, 2007, 2:57 PM
apple hatein (sic)... eh?

One day you'll realize that all the CRAP you've been buying from Steve Jobs is just that, CRAP. But for now, you continue to buy all this iBullShit in order to take a shot at Microsoft, a company which you have no real quarrles with, who's product is..in the world of computer operating systems, pretty damn good all concerned.*

Yet, you, the irreverent fanboy, will continue to buy all of this apple stuff, and suffer through the absolute ungodly user interface... and someday, if you really dig into it a bit, you might actually realize that Steve Jobs and all this great apple stuff you bought is nothing but a neutered, ****ty attempt at a ripoff of unix/linux.

(*=pretty damn good is not an approxamation of per...
(continues)
aavera

Jan 12, 2007, 5:37 PM
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ Oh...can't stop ilaughing! My isides hurt!! ๐Ÿคฃ
jrtool

Jan 13, 2007, 1:29 AM
That was very hard to read ๐Ÿ˜ณ
an fun too ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
kapwww

Jan 13, 2007, 10:39 AM
As iFunny as that really is, you may have fun re-writting it if Cisco iSystems wins their iSuit against Apple.

http://newsroom.cisco.com/dlls/2007/corp_011007.html »

I will iBet that the iJudge and everyone in the iCourt has an iPod and wants an iPhone, so the iSuit will be iDropped or Apple will simply win the iCase and get their iWay.
vzwbellstar

Jan 13, 2007, 11:21 AM
even ifunnier....

Whe we are bored at work we go across the street to a book store to pick up magazines. We grabbed this months Maxim and in the mention a new gadget. Litterally called the iBreath.
"Crank MP3's on your car stereo and make sure you're legally OK to drive with this built-in Breathalyzer for your iPod. Goodbye, DUI; hello, reduced risk of involuntary manslaughter charges!"
vzwbellstar

Jan 13, 2007, 11:23 AM
icrap! I iwish I iedited my ipost! It iwould ihave igotten my ipoint iacross more iclearly.
kapwww

Jan 13, 2007, 11:32 AM
Didn't LG market a phone with a breathalyzer in Europe?
Be a Randall not a Dante

Jan 13, 2007, 1:06 PM
That is awesome! I honestly think it could be a useful feature. That and a GPS feature so when you wake up the next morning and have no idea where you are you can find your way home. I think I'm going to deffinitely have to coem up with a phone for alcoholics.
vzwbellstar

Jan 13, 2007, 2:13 PM
A true phone for drunks would breathalyze you then not allow you to call certain people (eliminate drunk dialing) and save you from totally embarassment. But who would wanna do that?
kapwww

Jan 13, 2007, 2:14 PM
I think that was the point of the LG phone...to help you eliminate drunk dials.

I may just be remembering some fantasy discussion on here too, but I really think they at least had the breathalyzer in it...
d3ity

Jun 7, 2007, 3:00 PM
Brilliant...

Unfortunatley, you'd also have to make it completley beer/toilet proof.
sparxx92562

Jan 13, 2007, 8:37 PM
How do you like your 530i. You should of got the M5 more funner.
d3ity

Jun 7, 2007, 3:11 PM
Yeah, i'd waste my money on an M5.

The new one with the 5.0L v10, or the old one with the 4.8L v8?

The brand spanking new v10 is rediculous... 500HP... it's just amazing

The 4.8L v8 is a waste of money, a 525i can blow the doors off an m5 for considerably less money. The M50TU motor that's in the 525i (e34) is the same exact motor that's in the m3, minus a few of the m3's parts..

In order to build an m5 killer out of a 525i, you will need the following:

M3 Cams
M3 Throttle body & Mass air meter (Get the euro spec version if you can, it's still cheaper)
Aftermarket Exhaust (Remus or Supersprint will do, if you're cheap, stock off of a 540i will work fine.)
Comforti/Turner Motorsport Chip - To use them new cams...
Aftermark...
(continues)
sweetsoprano

Jan 15, 2007, 4:01 PM
I love it!!! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿคฃ
JimmyTaliban

Jun 7, 2007, 2:37 PM
iBump for the iCommercials that are all over the iTV iBlasting iAd's for the iPhone.
krickt

Jun 7, 2007, 2:42 PM
I was thinking about this thread last night, wondering if I should go dumpster diving for it! Thank You Jimmy!
Foamy

Jun 7, 2007, 2:49 PM
You were thinking... about phonescoop... when you weren't at work? ๐Ÿคจ
krickt

Jun 7, 2007, 3:00 PM
Well, I was watching that stupid iPhone commercial, and this particular story ran through my head.

It was a passing moment, I assure you I don't make a practice of it.
Foamy

Jun 7, 2007, 3:04 PM
๐Ÿคฃ
M15TER P1NK

Jun 7, 2007, 3:21 PM
BRAINS BRAINS!!
JimmyTaliban

Jun 7, 2007, 3:34 PM
APPENDIX, APPENDIX!!!
JimmyTaliban

Jun 7, 2007, 3:33 PM
My words have that resonating effect. Don't be ashamed you envisioned my floetry while watching TV.

/sarcasm

Your Welcome ๐Ÿ™‚
krickt

Jun 7, 2007, 3:38 PM
lmao!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.