Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Free chargers for all whiners!

kiosk_hell

Jan 10, 2007, 12:56 PM
This guy just came up and wanted to purchase a wall charger. When I told him the price, he whined like a five year old! "But that's sooooo expensiiiiive! Can't you just give me one of those over theeeere?" No, I can't give you the charger we use to charge our demos, sorry. Then he kind of just stood there until I said, "so would you like to purchase one?" "Well I guess I haaaaave toooooo!"

Then his card was declined..."Are you suuuuure you can't just give me one, pleeeease?" I offered to charge his phone while he was in the mall, and his response? "That's not good enough! Thanks a lot!"

What's especially sad is he was my first customer of the day, and we've been open for two hours. I hate it when a moron sets the tone for my entire da...
(continues)
cingcing

Jan 10, 2007, 12:58 PM
"That's not good enough."

Classic. 🤣
Willwise

Jan 10, 2007, 1:11 PM
but he pays his bill every month and deserves a free charger. Just like I pay my cable bill on time so if my TV breaks they should just give me a new one. right? its exactly the same thing so you should replace his charger just like I'm sure the cable company would replace my TV
kiosk_hell

Jan 10, 2007, 1:19 PM
Actually, he was a brand new customer who already managed to lose the charger that came with his phone!
krickt

Jan 10, 2007, 1:21 PM
What's so funny, is that I sell replacement chargers for anywhere from $15-$30. They complain about the $15 ones being to expensive. Considering that you can get cheepos at the grocery store or dollar store, I tell them to go there. Then they tell me they don't work for very long. I love to be able to say, "Well, you get what you pay for!"
southtexrep

Jan 10, 2007, 2:09 PM
Not good enough? OK sir, how about I throw in a free a$$ kickin for being such a moron. (yeah, I'm feeling kinda "edgy" today. Too much caffeine and WAY too many calls)
Crapbag

Jan 10, 2007, 1:14 PM
I've never understood why people ask this. If it were a once in a while thing it may make sense but people come in asking for free sh!t on a regular basis. Perhaps i should take off this giant red coat and ridiculous hat. It may be giving off false impressions. 🙄
DJ Parkay

Jan 10, 2007, 2:14 PM
If I go to kiosk in mall my friend he give me charger and case for free!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.