Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

SALES REPS!!!!!

sparxx92562

Jan 9, 2007, 9:40 PM
IM SESING ALOT OF TRASH TALK ON VERIZON REPS FROM CINGULER AS WELL AS OTHER REPS FROM OTHER COMPANY'S I AM A VERIZON WIRELESS REP AS WELL SO IM JUS SAYING IF ITS WAR YOU WANT THEN WAR IT IS... 😎 DIPSET!!!
Nikoletta

Jan 9, 2007, 10:01 PM
I repeat, please take off your caps, it makes it difficult to read and hard to understand.
southtexrep

Jan 9, 2007, 11:22 PM
My eyes and brain had a few problems with that post.

CAPS - Please take off your CAPS

Spelling - Please learn how to type/spell correctly

"Dipset"- I know I've heard the somehwere in hip-hop (camron maybe?) but WTF does it mean, and why are you calling it out?

Anyway, I'm a VZW rep myself, so I'm "with ya" If you know what I mean, but c'mon, its phonescoop. It's not that big a deal.
frankiewawa

Jan 10, 2007, 10:25 AM
Enough said. 😲
3g-g-g-unit

Jan 10, 2007, 2:31 PM
***pictures one of the kids from "The White Rapper Show"*** 🙄
Aurion

Jan 10, 2007, 2:49 PM
It's people like you, that sometimes make me want to jump out a window and hope I land on something sharp. Maybe you should browse through a dictionary once in awhile. That was some of the worst internet "ebonics" I've ever read. 🙄
monkeyracer

Jan 10, 2007, 5:08 PM
Wow,
sparxx92562 said:
IM SESING ALOT OF TRASH TALK ON VERIZON REPS FROM CINGULER AS WELL AS OTHER REPS FROM OTHER COMPANY'S I AM A VERIZON WIRELESS REP AS WELL SO IM JUS SAYING IF ITS WAR YOU WANT THEN WAR IT IS... 😎 DIPSET!!!

Here's the translation, for those of us that live in the real world:

I am sensing a lot of hostility from Cingular and other carriers' reps towards Verizon reps.
I am a Verizon Wireless rep as well, and if other reps that trash Verizon want to start a war of words, then I accept. (by the smiley with the sunglasses on, he/she is also asserting that they are too cool for school.)
Here's what Dipset means:

Dumb
Incompetent
People
Spewing
Egregious (as in flagrant)
Term...
(continues)
frankiewawa

Jan 10, 2007, 5:21 PM
lmao, that is the best post ever. 🤣 🤣
crystal

Jan 10, 2007, 6:33 PM
very funny.

😎 = too cool for school.
spidermon

Jan 10, 2007, 9:00 PM
Wow that was humorous i read both titles first I knew it wwould be smart to read the top post first. Yours was very tempting but man was it worth the wait. 😎
monkeyracer

Jan 11, 2007, 11:56 PM
I guess in murrieta, he's too involved in teaching inner city kids how to spell, which out of the 92,000 people there, that means the three kids who can't count past five and that one kid who lost his thumb that can't count past four (otherwise known as his family.)

I can't wait for the next big rapper to come out of murrieta, he's going to claim san diego though or compton (not that close) too bad my four year old cousin can rap better than he.

Just check out this thread:

https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »
wu10304

Jan 10, 2007, 5:19 PM
funny that he claims dipset because they were hot for about a week. juelz is the man but the rest blow including cam'ron. cam ruined his career when he stopped rappin with rakim and the diplomats ruined their career when they left the roc. the only smart one was juelz because he's still on def jam. the point of this is dipset is wack. wu-tang forever!
ima_gn0me

Jan 10, 2007, 5:20 PM
You have lost your credibility when you used all caps, and not punctuation.

Please, learn to type and then come back.
Ampersan

Jan 12, 2007, 12:54 PM
I'm actually embarrassed for VZW reps. You guys, VZW reps, I'm sorry.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.