Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 21 replies

Do CSR's hate it when store reps call in?

vzwbellstar

Jan 9, 2007, 9:58 AM
I'm just wondering because most of my client base is too stupid, or believes they are too good to call in for themselves. I'm always so nice to the reps but come on guys when i tell these people some of the things you tell me they go bonkers. Try telling someone they owe $142 on a bill when they drive a 7 series beemer and live in a $4.5 million house! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
sweetsoprano

Jan 9, 2007, 10:03 AM
I hate it when they call in and want me to do their job for them "because they have people waiting". If I'm not getting commission on it, I'm not doing it. Period. Or they call to ask a question. That's what your help desk is for. You are blocking my line from potential sales. ๐Ÿ˜ก
frankiewawa

Jan 9, 2007, 10:32 AM
I get that alot too. I got a call the other day from a customer who said he was INside a store, but the rep told him to call us (call center) to remove features for him...

yeah no problem rep, thanks you d*ck ๐Ÿคจ
vzwbellstar

Jan 9, 2007, 10:44 AM
well thats moronic I call more for things I can not do (waive fees LOL) or get a bill to be explained because (my system sucks/I'm not that bright). I wouldn't call into the sales department cause I know that would be a pain in the assssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
frankiewawa

Jan 9, 2007, 10:48 AM
yeah well thats different... thats what you are supposed to call CSRs for. Not because you are "too busy" so you send little things like feature removal, to us.
vzwbellstar

Jan 9, 2007, 10:51 AM
how can you be too busy for that? it takes what...2 seconds? and if you can't call ur credit dept. thats why they have jobs
frankiewawa

Jan 9, 2007, 10:53 AM
yeah, I don't get it... all I know is I need to get that 8600. That phone is pimp. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿคค
phonemechanic

Jan 9, 2007, 10:54 AM
Now for a real question. Which phone is MORE pimp? the 8600 or the new 9400. I cast my vote for the 94 ๐Ÿ˜Ž
vzwbellstar

Jan 9, 2007, 10:56 AM
9400 looks rediculous!!!! and someone posted a video snip for the apple phone which also looks bananas
phonemechanic

Jan 9, 2007, 11:05 AM
I don't know. I like it. I'm a fan of bar phones/sliders to begin with. Also, I want to get VCAST TV when it's available so that and the horrendous-looking Samsung are my only options ๐Ÿ˜•
frankiewawa

Jan 9, 2007, 11:23 AM
yeah I am not sure if I should save my upgrade for the new 9400 or take the 8600. I guess I could wait for the 9400 and decide then. I am in no rush. I have an 8300 right now which works perfectly fine. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
phonemechanic

Jan 9, 2007, 11:24 AM
Agent line = full retail = expensive habit ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•
vzwbellstar

Jan 9, 2007, 11:28 AM
i kind of want an agent line... isnt that the only way to get unlim texts for real? and then im sure they cut us a deal on vcast tv
frankiewawa

Jan 9, 2007, 11:35 AM
When I worked for an agent of vzw.. vcast was half off. so 7-8 dollars a month. and it is unlimited text/pix. So def worth paying full retail for the phones for that deal. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
phonemechanic

Jan 9, 2007, 11:40 AM
As far as I know, agent lines are the only way to get real unlimited texts. The only downfalls to agent lines, in my opinion, is that we don't get upgrade discounts, and EVERYTHING has to be done via email which can sometimes take up to 5 days. Other than that, it's a pretty sweet program
vzwbellstar

Jan 9, 2007, 11:48 AM
by e-mail? thats a pain, but it would save me $$$$$ because i text like the phone is attached to my hand. It would be my 2nd phone so I don't mind waiting to tell u the truth
razzledazzle

Jan 11, 2007, 10:19 AM
Actually in my store we are NOT ALLOWED to do plan changes removals or even add ons to a plan plus all billing has to go to customer care. It's not that we are too busy but that we have been told not to do it. I have even gotten in trouble for doing it before in front of customers by my manager and she specifically said that is customer care's job not ours.
sparky1517

Jan 11, 2007, 1:05 AM
All I have to say is if you are going to call customer care, DON'T TREAT US LIKE CRAP, have lots of attitude, and expect us to want to help you. If you are going to call for our help because your system won't let you do something, try asking, not telling. Thanks for the vent! ๐Ÿ™‚
naturalspirit

Jan 9, 2007, 3:23 PM
I get calls from rep's that 1 dot know there job or 2 don't do there job thats when i get pissed.. don't call me to so that i have to do your job and then you get more money for it.. I know it's hard at both ends but I do try to work with the rep's just don't ask me to do something you can and it's all good !
MrAbstracto

Jan 9, 2007, 3:30 PM
I hate it when anyone calls in. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
jrtool

Jan 11, 2007, 1:29 AM
MrAbstracto said:
I hate it when anyone calls in. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

Hell yeah, i second that.
๐Ÿ˜ก
SatansQueen

Jan 11, 2007, 1:18 AM
Usually calls from the store for me start out something like "I'm getting an error in FAST and I need you to fix it" or "I'm not allowed to touch this customer's laptop, but walk me through fixing their connection card while I parrot everything you say to me (so I look like I'm sooo smart)

Or the winner "How do I turn off this Nokia pm6225?"

Also, note to store reps who call in, PLEASE, don't get a freaking attitude with me. Yes I KNOW you waited on hold for 10 minutes, YES I know the customer is angry, and, guess what,I also know you're getting paid and the customer isn't. If you were the customer you'd have the right to vent, but you aren't,so you don't.

Also, try telling me you're the store when i answer. NOT 15 minutes into t...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.