Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

No, no, and no again

sweetsoprano

Jan 6, 2007, 12:29 PM
C=yeah I want one of them pink razrs
M=Sir, we do not carry the pink razr. Also, your line is ineligible to upgrade until (date four months away).
C=yeah, so send me a pink razr.
M=🙄 Sir, as I just said, we do not carry the pink razr, and if we did, I couldn't sell it to you because your line is not yet eligible to upgrade.
C=Let me give you my address and you can send it here.
M= 😳 I cannot do that, sir.
C=Oh, come on! I know you can!
M= 😡 *deep breath* Sir, as I've said repeatedly, your line is ineligble to upgrade until (date). And we do not carry the pink razr, never have.
C=Let me speak to your manager.
M=One moment please...
jalanjalaning

Jan 6, 2007, 12:46 PM
but the pink razr is so cool! the other kids will laugh at me if i don't have it! it's how i identify myself as female to others! how else will they know?!?! 🙄
sweetsoprano

Jan 6, 2007, 12:47 PM
This was a guy calling on a single line account...which makes the fact that he's dead set on a pink razr highly suspect 👀
vzwbellstar

Jan 6, 2007, 12:49 PM
you should have asked for his address...isn't that policy? lol
kapwww

Jan 6, 2007, 4:05 PM
Do you have the option to sell at retail price? Wouldn't it be funny as hell to just send the guy the phone and put the nice fat retail price on his bill? He couldn't complain if you sent him the phone. Granted, you said you didn't have anything pink, but anyone dumb enough to not understand NO (understood in most languages to mean the same thing) probably won't be smart enough to send the wrong phone back. It might be easier for them to just pay the bill.
razzledazzle

Jan 6, 2007, 5:12 PM
how could she send the phone is they don't carry it?????????
southtexrep

Jan 6, 2007, 5:27 PM
I hate when they say, "I know you can."

Yeah, give me just a moment sir, lemme pull it out of my a--
🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.