Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

RE: SPRINT & NEXTEL HYBRID PHONES?

southparkfreak

Jan 4, 2007, 8:33 PM
IC502 HYBRID CELL PHONE.. SEEMS NO 1 SEEMS TO ACTIVATE IT.. I THINK SPRINT R NEXTEL REPS R SO STUPID..AND IGNORANT. DONT EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME ASKING ANY FORM OF A QUESTION TO THEM..
U WILL GET THE RUN AROUND EVERYTIME.. NONESENSE
STUPIDITY.
southtexrep

Jan 4, 2007, 8:49 PM
It looks like you took a lesson from them in learning to type, eh?
ZeroSanity

Jan 6, 2007, 9:22 AM
Based on a statistical analysis of my chatting experience, should this guy happen into my sales chat, he would likely buy anything I tried to sell him.

I love caps lock customers with bad grammar. They buy our overcosted prepaid. Heh.
jareddude42

Jan 4, 2007, 8:50 PM
your stupid and ignorant. in many markets we dont sell "powersource" phones. if you brought one into my store i would know the slightest thing about it simply because we dont sell them and have never been trained on them. so how about you excercise your 30 day return policy and find a new carrier because apparently your an idiot and i myself wouldnt want to deal with you in my sprint store
Willwise

Jan 4, 2007, 8:55 PM
I agree the way I interpreted the op I bought a brand new phone in a test market and had and issue and can't get it fixed right away they must be stupid.

or you could just understand that hybrids are brand new and so our tech dept may have to put you through a couple of steps before they can resolve your issue.
jareddude42

Jan 4, 2007, 8:58 PM
plus with those it could be a totally new issue that nobody has heard of. like you said test phone test market good look
jareddude42

Jan 4, 2007, 8:58 PM
luck even
craptacularwireless

Jan 5, 2007, 8:26 PM
NONESENSE
STUPIDITY.

Those are the same words I would use to describe you. Good job of being introspective. 😁
SatansQueen

Jan 5, 2007, 11:57 PM
Why are you in shop talk? You are obviously just an idiot End User and you don't work in the wireless industry so you should leave before one of us Sprint/Nextel idiots teaches you a lesson 😛

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.