Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Life stinks sometimes

nickibop04

Jan 3, 2007, 1:19 PM
Hi all,

Ok so... I am the manager of an Indirect Cingular store. The owners of the company have six stores throughout the city. My store happens to be one of the busiest. Before December we all had the same hours; 10-7 mon-sat, sun-closed. ๐Ÿ™‚

For December they gave us new Holiday hours mon-sat 10-8, sun 1-6. I didnt like it but what can you do? It was only a month

Now everyone has gone back to the normal hours except my store and the other Busy store ๐Ÿ‘ฟ . So that means that I always have work 10-8 ๐Ÿ˜ก , and we are still open on Sundays. WTF ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ?? I dont know what to do! I hate these new hours and I have to work Sundays now!! Any advise??
cingcing

Jan 3, 2007, 1:22 PM
Hire somebody to close for you.
ralph_on_me

Jan 3, 2007, 2:18 PM
word.

If you're the manager then change scheduling into shifts and hire on more people if you need it. If you're that busy you can afford it.

I wish my company would let me be open on Sundays because I'm losing a LOT of money, but they wont. You should be thankful.
chainsaw

Jan 3, 2007, 1:44 PM
Your situation isn't that bad. I work for an indirect strip mall location. We are open 9-9 monday through saturday.
CptWireless

Jan 3, 2007, 1:52 PM
Get out of retail if you can't handle the hours? ๐Ÿคจ
lefteyeiu2006

Jan 3, 2007, 2:05 PM
nickibop04 said:
Hi all,

Ok so... I am the manager of an Indirect Cingular store. The owners of the company have six stores throughout the city. My store happens to be one of the busiest. Before December we all had the same hours; 10-7 mon-sat, sun-closed. ๐Ÿ™‚

For December they gave us new Holiday hours mon-sat 10-8, sun 1-6. I didnt like it but what can you do? It was only a month

Now everyone has gone back to the normal hours except my store and the other Busy store ๐Ÿ‘ฟ . So that means that I always have work 10-8 ๐Ÿ˜ก , and we are still open on Sundays. WTF ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ?? I dont know what to do! I hate these new hours and I have to work Sundays now!! Any advise??

Advise: Shut up and be happy that y...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.