Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

I repeat...I cannot, under any circumstances, make any changes to your order. None whatsoever.

sweetsoprano

Jan 2, 2007, 2:56 PM
C: I just placed an order, like, five minutes ago and I'm moving next week and I need to change the address on that order.
M: Mrs Customer, I apologize, but I cannot discuss this account with you because you are not the account holder. I can tell you that once an order for a phone is placed, we have no way to make any changes to it--
C: I don't believe you! I just placed that order!
M: ๐Ÿ™„ As I said, ma'am, once an order has been placed, we have no way at all to go in and make any changes to it. Once it's gone, it's gone.
C: *yelling* I STILL DON'T BELIEVE YOU! YOU CHANGE MY ADDRESS!
M; Ma'am, I'd really appreciate you not yelling at me. Now, as I said-
C: I WANT YOUR SUPERVISOR!!!
M: Please hold...
*cust hangs up 30 seco...
(continues)
mallbound

Jan 2, 2007, 3:04 PM
But hey, you where the one to write the program that won't let you make order changes so it is your fault anyways. Reps can't use the excuse my computer won't let me, because we designed and built and created our one customized software for every single computer ourselves. ๐Ÿ™„

I mean she should have told the rep she was moving, but otherwise that is kinda dumb that you can't make changes. Not that it's your fault by anymeans. Csts just need to learn we have limitations. I for one had one of the most understanding customers as I was on the phone with cst care (collections, finance and credit escalation teams) for over an hour and a half getting the account fixed. She was very understanding and really would be a customer any compa...
(continues)
southtexrep

Jan 4, 2007, 8:16 PM
I just wish our carriers had a way to give them feedback, and they would analyze that feedback, and determine what problems come of the most, and have programmers make adjustments to that kind of stuff. It's so annoying sometimes, for both reps and customers.
Willwise

Jan 2, 2007, 4:03 PM
yea but what is the customer suppose to do. Go to the post office and have her mail forwarded or get the tracking number and call ups and change the shipping address why don't you just swing it buy her house on your way home from work otherwise she will cancel her service and that will teach you a lesson
southtexrep

Jan 4, 2007, 8:25 PM
serious or sarcastic? ๐Ÿคจ
craptacularwireless

Jan 5, 2007, 8:17 PM
If it's serious it's a rather moronic suggestion.
southtexrep

Jan 5, 2007, 8:34 PM
True. It was just such good sarcasm beyond my level that I failed to see it. ๐Ÿ™‚

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.