Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 17 replies

OFFICIAL CUSTOMER COUNT THREAD

biznass

Jan 1, 2007, 1:44 PM
Put the hours you've been open, the number of customers you've had today and the amount of actually sales in the subject line of your replies:

ie: We have been open for three hours, we have had two customers and 1 sale (accesories).

So mine would say 3:2:$30 in access.
kiosk_hell

Jan 1, 2007, 1:52 PM
I've been open almost 3 hours, and I've had one customer. I did two upgrades for him, no accessories. Oh and I'm working a nine hour shift by myself today. I'm currently reorganizing the entire kiosk out of boredom.
kiosk_hell

Jan 1, 2007, 4:47 PM
Sorry, I no read good.

To update though, it was totally dead until I went to get some lunch. The second I got back I had a rush for about an hour. Mmm, cold hamburger and fries!
craptacularwireless

Jan 1, 2007, 1:55 PM
I've been open for 50 minutes and I've had one customer, no sales. The customer actually came in on Saturday and told me he was going to come back today to pick up a clip I was supposed to have transferred to my store, but the clip hasn't been transferred yet. I think he'll be the only customer I have all day today. The good news is that I can close the store at 2 if it's too slow. I have to keep my fingers crossed.
jalanjalaning

Jan 1, 2007, 1:58 PM
damn, it's 2 here and i'm slow... i want to close! good luck on slowness!
craptacularwireless

Jan 1, 2007, 3:25 PM
Thank you.🙂 I just had a customer who actually bought something. They bought a microSD card. That'll probably be the last customer. Our other store is closing at three, so I think I'll be leaving here at two.
craptacularwireless

Jan 1, 2007, 4:28 PM
I have to close at 3 instead of 2. 😢
jalanjalaning

Jan 1, 2007, 1:57 PM
four hours

two customers
that didn't purchase anything... but just had questions...
junglemassive

Jan 1, 2007, 3:28 PM
And I'm not upset about it. 😁
biznass

Jan 1, 2007, 3:49 PM
I'm glad you can follow instructions 😁
computerking

Jan 1, 2007, 3:56 PM
5 Hours
2 Customers
One Pre-paid Refill of $15

Today sucks, I should of just stayed home and drank some beer
jalanjalaning

Jan 1, 2007, 5:02 PM
yeah... total suckage. i had to get up early on new years day, sat here and did nothing for hours, i have one hour left to go and i've made, let me see, $17 dollars in commission... my manager who made the schedule (i had to work open-close yesterday and open-close today) acted like he was doing me some big favor by giving me all these hours... what a freaking jerk... i knew it wasn't going to be busy and so did he... lazy bastard!
craptacularwireless

Jan 1, 2007, 5:20 PM
If the GM of this company thinks he's doing me a favor by having all the stores open, I want to kick him in the nuts. This is a waste of company money. I've spoken to a couple of our other stores and none have done much business. The company could have saved money by being closed today.
jalanjalaning

Jan 1, 2007, 5:32 PM
yeah... i'm looking around the mall and all i see are really annoyed salespeople.
craptacularwireless

Jan 1, 2007, 5:34 PM
Luckily for me, I get to leave in 26 minutes.😁
s13driftingTX

Jan 1, 2007, 6:33 PM
7.5 : 12 : $824.91 total (Half an hour left, can't wait to go home)
s13driftingTX

Jan 1, 2007, 6:34 PM
Sorry, messed that one up
Dharkone

Jan 1, 2007, 6:35 PM
in customer service today i have been clocked in since 2:45pm and its not 5:34pm...only had one call ...glad i brought me w300i into work today

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.