Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

Punk-@ss Mall People

SuperSerge76

Dec 31, 2006, 1:38 PM
So I leave My desk for a few seconds to run to the back to get my water bottle. Before I left my desk, though, I took off my Motorola Bluetooth Ear piece and set it on my desk.

I came back a few seconds later and I caught this 40 something year old, 400+ pound Woman trying to steal my Bluetooth Earpiece! I caught her just before she stuffed it in her pocket. As I'm glaring at her, she sticks her hand out and says "is this yours?"

And I said "Yup."

So she set it doen in my hand and waddled out.

I called security to walk her out.

Punk ass people. I hate them
jalanjalaning

Dec 31, 2006, 1:52 PM
i recently noticed that i leave my blackberry next to the computer while i'm at work... it's out of plain view but if you are standing right at the counter you can probably see it... when i turn to the printer or walk to the next display to grab a phone someone could grab it and run and i might not even notice at first...
since i made this realization i keep it in my pocket... i hate that i don't feel comfortable having my possessions on the desk where i do all my work... i hate and distrust everyone!
SuperSerge76

Dec 31, 2006, 1:54 PM
hah, that is true. At the same time however, its a matter of convenience. I leave my phone next to the screen so I can see who calls and just press the button on the bluetooth and talk away.

But in this day and age, no one's possesions are safe. Especially in a mall.
jalanjalaning

Dec 31, 2006, 2:25 PM
yeah, i text message all day and i had to train myself to put the phone back into my pocket and not on the desk... i use it all the time but i would hate to have someone run off with it and be screwed on a phone and all of the info i have in it...

i went camping this summer at a music festival and everytime we went anywhere we put everything into our car and locked it because i don't trust the general public... a lot of people actually reported their things stolen (entire tents!)... having to lock up when you go camping... these are sad times, indeed!
DJ Parkay

Dec 31, 2006, 2:31 PM
Your stupid for leaving your stuff out anyhow.
Willwise

Dec 31, 2006, 2:39 PM
the point is you should be able to trust people you should be able to leave your stuff out without some bum stealing it
DJ Parkay

Dec 31, 2006, 2:42 PM
Then theres real life. People thought communism would work too...
Willwise

Dec 31, 2006, 2:50 PM
the pint is that real life is that bad 10 years ago theft wasn't nearly has high there has been a huge decline in honesty and that is the point of the thread
DJ Parkay

Dec 31, 2006, 2:51 PM
you been reading utopia and mao tse tsung too much
aavera

Dec 31, 2006, 2:56 PM
👿 Who pissed in your chererios this morning?
DJ Parkay

Dec 31, 2006, 2:58 PM
I wish you would have. They would have been a lot tastier.
aavera

Dec 31, 2006, 2:59 PM
🤣
DJ Parkay

Dec 31, 2006, 3:00 PM
Hey I'm not the one who came up with the thread bitching about mall people. I expect that kind of behavior so I dont tend to get too pissed off when people do common BS, I expect it...
biznass

Jan 1, 2007, 1:02 PM
Eeew a fat lady had her hands on your bluetooth earpiece!
spidermon

Jan 1, 2007, 1:05 PM
I use my bad phone when I come to work oh wait they are all bad arent they. 🤣 😎

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.