Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Skate shoes GRRRRR

kiosk_hell

Dec 30, 2006, 4:28 PM
Anyone else tired of kids whizzing around on those damn shoes? Nothing would make me happier than to see one of them eat tile! I would laugh until I died.
craptacularwireless

Dec 30, 2006, 4:48 PM
I am so annoyed by those things and at the same time I wish they were around when I was a kid.

I'm surprised they're still sold and that there isn't a huge ass lawsuit going on. I'm sure there have been several kids who have ended up breaking their noses or teeth while using those infernal contraptions.
kiosk_hell

Dec 30, 2006, 6:59 PM
They are always nearly mowing down actual customers and innocent old people. I want to toss a stick in their path and watch hilarity ensue.
SuperSerge76

Dec 30, 2006, 7:01 PM
Since Im in a mall, and the floors are tile, kids usually fall about once or twice per hours. So when I here a smack on the tile, I chuckle a bit. But when i see that face smack on the tile, I bust up, not caring if the kid's parents are around or not!
Hayate

Dec 30, 2006, 7:06 PM
I hate those things with a passion. It's ridiculous because the kids don't even pay attention to anything around them and half the time almost run into people or cut people off. They also feel the need to wheel themselves like three feet away instead of taking two steps like a normal person. Also, I've seen a lot of idiot parents letting their kids just hold onto their shirt and get dragged behind the parent so they don't have to actually walk.
jalanjalaning

Dec 31, 2006, 1:23 PM
kiosk hell, i think we work in the same mall or something...
aavera

Dec 31, 2006, 1:31 PM
Funny story...There is an army Guard recruiting station in the store right across from my kiosk. Before that was there it used to be a store similar to a Spencer's with a huge open front...now it is a glass front with just a small door...ANYWAY, this dumb teenager (He must have been about 12) comes flying around the corner and SMACKS into the glass and fell on his a**...it made my month! 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.