Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Calling Customer Care

Nikoletta

Dec 30, 2006, 3:47 PM
So this was me as a customer but it was pretty wicked so I figured I'd share.

I was balancing my check book and pulled out my phone to get the amount due (there's a feature that will let you check that off the handset) because I have paperless billing (largely because I never actually look at the paper ones and I have the on line account if I need to get in and see anything.) But I noticed that my bill was a tad higher than normal and as I was not at a computer but in my car waiting for my boyfriend to meet me I figured I'd call care instead and find out why. I was mildly concerned because I had tried to download a couple of games recently and the downloads had failed, I just wanted to be sure I wasn't getting charged for them.

So I ...
(continues)
kapwww

Dec 30, 2006, 4:04 PM
From the sales end of things, I'm always willing to help the honest people more than the liars.

If they admit what really happened to the phone, if I can fix it, I will. Some moisture "damage" is as simple as cleaning corrosion off of a few pins. The phone can work like new again with little effort. Treat me like garbage, lie about everything and call me a liar for telling the truth and I won't be so willing to help out.

I'm honest with my customers so if they come back mad, I can still sleep at night because I didn't do anything dishonest to "sell" them.

Nice and honest really can go a long way.
Nikoletta

Dec 30, 2006, 4:07 PM
Exactly, and it can work that way with us too... if you're a dill-weed to me I will do exactly what the rules say I must and nothing more... if you're nice I will go out of my way to make things work out for you... I'll call the other departments and argue the case for you... but only if you're nice and honest with me.
yodaddy69

Dec 31, 2006, 3:37 PM
True that.
DJ Parkay

Dec 31, 2006, 4:05 PM
poo that
biznass

Jan 1, 2007, 10:30 AM
Are you sure she didn't renew your contract for that...?
jalanjalaning

Jan 1, 2007, 12:28 PM
🤣
jrtool

Jan 2, 2007, 9:14 PM
or C-sat, eons ago i used that, minutes, courtesy credits, plan swap without renew aa, but someday the happy guy inside of me get killed, (i just get sick of cust BS.)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.