Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

Really???

Celestial Halo

Dec 30, 2006, 1:10 PM
As I sit here and read post about how much customers suck and insurance is a pain in the ass, I also read through a lot of threads in which you sales reps out there are posting crap with customers right in front of you. I understand most of you are asking questions, but for those of you who are sitting here talking **** about stomers as they stand there trying to get your help, I am going to go out on a limb and say you are the jack@ss!!
SuperSerge76

Dec 30, 2006, 1:19 PM
well said, my friend. But be prepared for a $#it storm
krickt

Dec 30, 2006, 1:24 PM
No crap from me. Just a mention that this forum is for people in the cell phone industry to vent and chat with each other. Before you mention that you have the right to free speech in here, remember that's what we're exersizing. We each have to take responsibility for what we say, but until someone calls us on it, this is a good place to get rid of our negative feelings. Nuff said.
redheadchick

Dec 30, 2006, 1:40 PM
excellent point i must say!!!!!!! great job!!!!!!!!!!
kiosk_hell

Dec 30, 2006, 1:24 PM
Maybe I'm reading the wrong posts, but I don't see a whole lot of them that say anything about the customer standing right there. I post in between customers personally, if I have something interesting to relate.
Celestial Halo

Dec 30, 2006, 1:30 PM
I am not saying every other post is like that, but I have come across a few in the past few weeks. I am all about exercising free speech and venting via posts but I just think it is rude for those few reps out there who are sitting there posting threads with customers waiting to be helped!
krickt

Dec 30, 2006, 1:32 PM
I believe that all nastiness comes back to you in spades, so if you are doing something like that, you will get retribution for it eventually. You can't keep that kind of thing up indefinitely without getting caught.
Celestial Halo

Dec 30, 2006, 1:33 PM
you took the words right out of my mouth!
redheadchick

Dec 30, 2006, 1:45 PM
the only thing that you guys probably arent thinking about is the fact that maybe those few reps that are saying things like, "It just happened!", "This just occured", or even "guess what happened", or whatever the case, they're saying that because, like their words say, "IT JUST HAPPENED!
redheadchick

Dec 30, 2006, 1:47 PM
im pretty sure that that is past tense.
biznass

Dec 30, 2006, 3:04 PM
I post between customers...
Even though I hate my job I still treat my customers with respect and help them as much as I can...since that's why I'm here and everything...
cody-craig

Dec 30, 2006, 1:28 PM
Come on Kyle, you know they're just going to ask you to set up their voicemail for them or they're going to want a new phone without renewing.
Celestial Halo

Dec 30, 2006, 1:31 PM
lol, this actually isn't Kyle
cody-craig

Dec 30, 2006, 1:43 PM
Come on Jenna?, you know they're just going to ask you to set up their voicemail for them or they're going to want a new phone without renewing.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.