Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

WELL MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU JERK!

Cell_Queen

Dec 25, 2006, 7:28 AM
Working Christmas Eve tonight...... 1st off that already ticks me off because I really didn't want to....I volunteered to work Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years.....NOT CHRISTMAS EVE!

Whatever
**customer name has been changed due to privacy

Had the RUDEST Jerk! on the phone tonight....he was one of those idiots who talk around in circles and not making much since of what they are talking about....For instance : Had a guy who said someone bought him a phone for Christmas and he was online trying to set up an account with us....I was under the impression that he was trying to sign up for service with us so I told him he would need to stop by retail since he already has a phone and get a credit check so they can get him signed up wi...
(continues)
Cell_Queen

Dec 25, 2006, 7:30 AM
oh and i forgot to include....the sup told me all he wanted to do was set up a web account so he could view his usage.....pre-paid can not do that at our company 🤣
the6357

Dec 26, 2006, 8:00 AM
lol...sound like one of the cingular customers. i get some random idiots all day along.
chocolateman85006

Dec 26, 2006, 1:08 PM
Me too. "hey! how do you cut the phone on again?"
katrina

Dec 26, 2006, 1:11 PM
LOL we get that a lot in the stores "my phone just stopped working, I charged it all night but nothing is happening"
(rep holds down power button)
"there you go, I fixed it"
"what did you do?"
"turned it on"
jareddude42

Dec 26, 2006, 1:23 PM
i just had some people in here yeah our phone got stolen yesterday and we tried to call and report it but you guys were closed. (acting shocked)
well yes we were why in gods green earth would we need to be home on christmas we valure our families and our company can do fine being closed for one day
katrina

Dec 26, 2006, 1:26 PM
When I used to work for Starbucks I worked at one of the stores that stayed open for Thanksgiving and Christmas day (it was one of the busiest in the country) and all day long I heard customers say "I can't believe they make you work on Thanksgiving/Christmas!" and I would say "Well, then don't come here on those days and they wont!"
Hayate

Dec 26, 2006, 10:38 PM
Yeah, I love how people say that and yet still stop in and buy things. Assholes.
chocolateman85006

Dec 26, 2006, 1:27 PM
It's the red button. Why don't people get it
?!
crystal

Dec 27, 2006, 3:41 PM
not always the red button, but people will NEVER just "get it" haha.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.