Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Why would I want your

T-MoTucson

Dec 18, 2006, 2:59 PM
home phone number? Is anybody else tired of people giving you their home phone number?
craptacularwireless

Dec 18, 2006, 3:04 PM
People are retarded. I think it's time for us to expect nothing but the worst from these people.
cilvzwagent

Dec 18, 2006, 3:08 PM
I had a guy come in Saturday...he wanted to know something with his account. I looked at him and said "Whats your number?" He says "What number?" 😳 "Cell phone number?" he says "OH YEAH! That number!"

All hope is lost, All hope is lost!
Willwise

Dec 18, 2006, 3:25 PM
or the old I don't know my number I never call my self. Next time I'll say I can't fix your phone I never break mine so I don't know how.

freakin r-tards in their face
craptacularwireless

Dec 18, 2006, 3:46 PM
People don't mail themselves letters, but they sure know their own addresses. What's the difference? Idiots.
not2brite

Dec 18, 2006, 3:30 PM
the usual "deer-on-the-headlight" stare as well...
Hayate

Dec 19, 2006, 10:51 AM
That's because pretty much no one outside of the cell phone industry calls their phone a "mobile phone". Asking for their cell phone number generally works better than asking for their mobile number.
jalanjalaning

Dec 19, 2006, 11:44 AM
i like to ask for the phone number to the phone that you're holding there in your hand... "if i were to make that thingie ring what would i need to dial on this thingie?"
Hayate

Dec 19, 2006, 12:43 PM
Awesome ^_^
chocolateman85006

Dec 19, 2006, 9:35 PM
Testify, brotha! I hate when they do that!
burgundy

Dec 19, 2006, 9:45 PM
HAHAHAHAHA, I had a woman yesterday that I asked what her cell number was, I tried 5 times to look up her account and finally had to call CC to figure it out with her social. She started to get very mad at me because her number wouldn't show the account. After they told me her phone number I said to her, "Let me write down your correct cell number!" She got red and walked away.

stupid f*cking b*tch 😈 😈 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.