Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Apparently my co-workers don't know how to read.

Nikoletta

Dec 17, 2006, 12:28 PM
Or my co-workers are freaking morons. I'm not sure what, I'm betting it's a combination of the two. Our floor is broken into teams and each team has a seating area assigned to them. My team is the Monarchs... his is the Accelerators. We have some places where our desks are close to each other but they are all clearly marked as to what team is supposed to be seated where (in the case of my desk the sign hangs in front of the screen and must be flipped up to use the computer...not hard.)

I also have my schedule posted, I work 9 - 6 on Sundays... so the only people who get here before me get in at 6 am... and the floor is VERY empty at 6 am, they can sit anywhere... within their team area.

My this co-worker... I don't know why they hi...
(continues)
Nikoletta

Dec 17, 2006, 12:57 PM
Who is sitting in my desk two seats over is busy talking over me to his buddy who is on my other side. Why in the hell did you sit in my seat, on my team area, when you were going to 7u)k1n6 chit-chat with people on your own team you bloody choad.
shoelace_510

Dec 17, 2006, 12:59 PM
Well...have you thought of just ASKING him to move? Idk. Might work ๐Ÿ˜•
Nikoletta

Dec 17, 2006, 1:29 PM
Shouldn't have to, he should be there in the first place, not my fault he can't read. I tried anyways.
shoelace_510

Dec 17, 2006, 12:58 PM
WOW. You should just be like: "LEARN TO READ and/or GET OUT OF MY SPOT!! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ LOL I have never heard of such a situation, but how does that go with cell sales? Is it actually sucessful?? ๐Ÿคจ
Nikoletta

Dec 17, 2006, 1:31 PM
I'm not even sure I understand your post.

Point was he should not have been there at all... wrong desk section, wrong desk... and shouldn't be making it hard for me to do my job by chattering over my head or across my desk with his buddy.
Cell_Queen

Dec 17, 2006, 8:00 PM
that sucks you guys even have to share desks...we get our own desks where I work
Nikoletta

Dec 17, 2006, 8:49 PM
I want to come work with you.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.