Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

What the hell is with people today???

romeowhiskey

Dec 8, 2006, 10:53 AM
Just about every one of my 14 calls so far is people complaining about how high their bills are and how sprint is ripping them off, the charges are valid, the customers are being dumb with their phones, and everyone wants credit. I'm about to start telling them to take it up with their congressman.. 👿
gringo69

Dec 8, 2006, 10:59 AM
hey ill be honest form the past 5 yrs ive been working for sprint is all i hear too, the cause of it them not paying their bills in full or on time and then what i get is that doesnt happen to me cause supposely i work for sprint WTF
3ntropy

Dec 8, 2006, 11:45 AM
man, the complaints i hear from sprint far outnumber the ones of all th eother carriers combined. 😳
romeowhiskey

Dec 8, 2006, 12:10 PM
some days i think they just have to find something to bitch about or their not happy.
chocolateman85006

Dec 8, 2006, 12:43 PM
Try working cor cingular in the warranty dept. It's not much easier.
Geneticgay

Dec 9, 2006, 12:03 PM
I've never had a problem with sprint had them for almost two years i work for the insurance for cingular and that is hell
chocolateman85006

Dec 9, 2006, 12:13 PM
Why is that?
shorticusprime

Dec 9, 2006, 10:12 AM
Thats because Sprint caters to the lowest common denominator. Low security deposits allow all the people w/ bad credit (from having bad bill payment habits) to get phones w/ Sprint and they carry over their bad habits.
The don't pay in full, don't watch their usage and then complain when their bill is high.
gringo69

Dec 9, 2006, 11:04 AM
Its just common sense, wait common sense its not so common anymore 😁 lol
furkitfox

Dec 8, 2006, 12:22 PM
Yeah not too long ago I had a guy complaining because his bill was over $2000. He took it to Africa, without any kind of international roaming package, and talked for hundreds of minutes. @_@
romeowhiskey

Dec 8, 2006, 12:39 PM
lol.. that is priceless.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.