Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

this dumb person!!!!!

knn_dm

Dec 6, 2006, 12:30 PM
Here's the conversation:

cust- where are your car starters?

me- I don't know, I actually don't work for Sams Club, I just work at the cell phone kiosk!

cust- So wait, what do you do again?(she is saying that while standing in my kiosk)

me- I work with the cell phones.

cust- You would think since you're probably here everyday than you would be able to know where everthing is. It's called customer service.

me- and you would think that someone of your obviously high intelligence would know that the correct terminology for car starter is "ignition".

cust- Some customer service.

me-You're not my customer. Have a nice day.
romeowhiskey

Dec 7, 2006, 4:58 PM
Beauty, let her have it 😎
biznass

Dec 7, 2006, 5:23 PM
I wish Ic ould say stuff like that...
ATT Wireless

Dec 7, 2006, 5:27 PM
knn_dm said:
Here's the conversation:

cust- where are your car starters?

me- I don't know, I actually don't work for Sams Club, I just work at the cell phone kiosk!

cust- So wait, what do you do again?(she is saying that while standing in my kiosk)

me- I work with the cell phones.

cust- You would think since you're probably here everyday than you would be able to know where everthing is. It's called customer service.

me- and you would think that someone of your obviously high intelligence would know that the correct terminology for car starter is "ignition".

cust- Some customer service.

me-You're not my customer. Have a nice day.

That lady is a pumpkin head.
cilvzwagent

Dec 7, 2006, 5:58 PM
I guess Sam's sells more than I thought they did. I didn't know they sold ignitions there. Hmm... the wonders never cease to amaze me.
knn_dm

Dec 7, 2006, 6:35 PM
I don't even know if Sams sells ignitions. That's the first time I've ever been asked about ignitions. People are tools.
jcoberg10

Dec 7, 2006, 9:11 PM
same stuff happens at the mall.

cust. do you know where " so and so is"

me. nope.

cust. well you work here don't you?

me. yea (point to door) i come in there and leave there!

cust. uggghh! (walks off) how rude!

lol sorry i didn't memorize the directory when i walked in!!
3ntropy

Dec 8, 2006, 11:51 AM
that classifies as smartass. you're not obligated to help them, but it would be a courtesy.

*steps off high-horse*

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.