Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 27 replies

Child Support Is Not A Form of Employment!

OhSoKorny

Dec 6, 2006, 12:20 AM
I am sick and tired of the white trash ghetto s1uts who, when asked for the name of their employer can only answer with “child support”.

Ugh, get off my phone you dirty no good hooker!

I’m sorry, but popping out babies and then dragging the poor man you snagged on a long drawn out Judge Judy court battle for a piece of his paycheck every month does not qualify as employment.

What is this, the fifties? Get a job or get out of my gender you lazy cow.

Maybe I would have more sympathy for them if they weren’t using their children’s food money for a LUXURY like cell phones. It’s never a simple phone for practical use, either. They always want the stylistic phones like the chocolate or the razor.

They always have a high deposit,...
(continues)
EnterTheWu78

Dec 6, 2006, 12:33 AM
hahaha "Get a job or get out of my gender you lazy cow." 🤣

let it out, let it allll out
katrina

Dec 6, 2006, 12:57 PM
Thats truely a great line... I will have to find a time where I can use it and not get fired lol
jestcuzzgrl

Dec 6, 2006, 9:28 AM
I agree you have no idea! The stupid B's that get on cash assistance and don't even have their kids living w/them!
frankiewawa

Dec 6, 2006, 9:55 AM
haha, you said it man! 😁
romeowhiskey

Dec 6, 2006, 9:56 AM
HA HA HA HA

If we could only get away with saying it out loud to them.....
phoneguy45

Dec 6, 2006, 10:14 AM
YES! YES! YES!
artax80

Dec 6, 2006, 10:39 AM
It's not just the moms here either. I have a customer that gets money from the state for watching her GRANDKIDS!! My parents do that for free! Anyway, she came in one day to pay her phone bill and started whining about how she had to go get a job because her stepson had been fired from his. And because of that, she couldn't get the money for watching her grandkids and someone else would. She actually wanted sympathy! Yeah, it's so sad that you're lazy a$$ had to go get a job and stop leaching off of your stepkid and grandkids!
cremz

Dec 6, 2006, 10:58 AM
What's worse is when I worked for a bank, child support was a form of income that is used to guage your loan rate and ability to pay it back, I laughed so hard that women would actually get loans when their only source of income was child support.
not2brite

Dec 6, 2006, 11:16 AM
Kinda odd that all you Republican haters show your lack of compassion? These people are only trying to get along. No justice, no peace!
cremz

Dec 6, 2006, 11:19 AM
Republican haters?? How is that?
knn_dm

Dec 6, 2006, 11:30 AM
People collecting child support doesn't bother me. What does bother me is when people take advantage of it and don't have another source of income, like oh I don't know, a job for instance. That should be a stipulation to collect child support. You must have a job.
cremz

Dec 6, 2006, 11:36 AM
Well that's kinda getting to demanding becuase there are circumstances in which a mother can't work. ie: 2 young kids (under 3 or 4) that is going to college full-time. Also a one legged crack whore with a speech impediment who since getting ghanaria is out of work for 3-4 weeks. either way it's a little demanding, but I like your thinking...
knn_dm

Dec 6, 2006, 11:39 AM
I sympathize with the mother who can't work. Child support isn't as bad as welfare I guess.
cremz

Dec 6, 2006, 11:41 AM
You mean the people on welfare and unemployment who use the welfare check to pay for the NFL package on their direct TV?
knn_dm

Dec 6, 2006, 11:50 AM
yep!!!
krickt

Dec 6, 2006, 1:15 PM
gonorrhea.... actually
CptWireless

Dec 6, 2006, 1:38 PM
... and then have to pay for childcare. If the mother gets a job, she may not be making enough to pay for the childcare and, oh, let's say food and heat. Staying at home and caring for the child while collecting child support may make it easier to pay for these things.
knn_dm

Dec 6, 2006, 1:42 PM
When they're little ones, by all means stay at home and take care of them, but when they start school, then get a job. You can work when the kid is at school. Then afterschool child care becomes a little more affordable.
OhSoKorny

Dec 7, 2006, 11:18 AM
It makes it so easy, apperently, that they have the need to spend their child support money on phones like the Razor.
Kagehiru

Dec 7, 2006, 11:25 AM
Not usually, no- It just means their priorities are screwed up. Spending several hudnred dollars on a cell phone generally means they should have spent that several hundred elsewhere. Not unlike people that aren't on child support/welfare, really...
romeowhiskey

Dec 6, 2006, 11:47 AM
Republican haters??? it's your Democrats that fight for this to happen... Republicans know that 99.999% of the leeches can get off their fat @sses and get a decent job.
chocolateman85006

Dec 6, 2006, 12:29 PM
Amen, brotha!
CptWireless

Dec 6, 2006, 1:40 PM
Yeah, as they work 80 hours a week making $5.15 an hour. Those kids are sure gonna have a bright future with that. At least they'll get a good government provided education ... oh, wait... not they won't 👀
chocolateman85006

Dec 6, 2006, 12:25 PM
I hate whwem my tax $$$$ goes to women with 6 kids from 6 daddies! IT's child support, not baby mama support, ya dig?
sweetsoprano

Dec 6, 2006, 12:52 PM
Oh, this is not just restricted to "ghetto trash s1uts"...anyone ever heard of Michael Stahan? NFL player? His now ex-wife has gone on record as saying she purposely got pregnant so that she could make sure she was entitled to a piece of his fortune for the rest of her (and her twins') lives... 🙄
knn_dm

Dec 6, 2006, 12:54 PM
I guess the saying,"You can't turn a ho into a housewife" is true after all.
chocolateman85006

Dec 6, 2006, 1:01 PM
lol

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.