Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

I love this forum

msutela

Nov 22, 2006, 2:18 PM
I've been on phonescoop for quite sometime and have never discovered this forum until I started working in the wireless industry. I bet most of us could do a half hour comedy show talking about customers.
krickt

Nov 22, 2006, 5:56 PM
I know I could. My best friend was an actor in her early life, she says that she could do a series just on my redneck customers.
SatansQueen

Nov 22, 2006, 5:59 PM
😳 You mean all of our customers aren't supergeniuses who just called to verify what they already read in their owner's manual or bill 🤣
elveskind1

Nov 22, 2006, 7:04 PM
😎 Heck no. This is why we have jobs, 'cause Americans are F--kin' Lazy... Why would they read when they could call Tech Support, Customer Support when they can dial 3 #'s from their Wireless Device (when in the voice msg it says,
"Call from a Landline phone so we can troubleshoot your device")...... IS IT JUST ME????
SatansQueen

Nov 22, 2006, 7:09 PM
Reminds me of someone who called the other day. We spent 30 minutes troubleshooting his 700p BT PAM and in the end, I had him soft reset his device and it disconnected him 😳
elveskind1

Nov 22, 2006, 7:12 PM
Gotta love this business..I have had the same happen. People are completely alarmed that God Forbide, that they the customer take initiative to BACK UP data.. and always they don't wanna do what needs to be to fix 🙄
and hang up. 👿

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.