Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

the funniest story of all

cellphone gurl

Aug 18, 2004, 8:14 PM
I work customer care for AT&T wireless. one of my co workers told me the funniest story...an actual call she had with a customer.

Customer calls in saying "I think someone is listening to my calls, aliens are taking over my phone"

Rep thinking it is a prank call asks for the wireless number and Cust gives it to her. she brings up an account and the first note she sees is "this guy is a nut" brings up account notes and sees he has called in about 20 times. rep decides to have some fun and hopes they are not monitoring her.

customer is calling from his friends phone. rep tells him to take his phone and stick it in a ziplock bag and put it in the freezer.....she can hear him doing this. then she tells the customer he needs to get a pie...
(continues)
SammyJankis

Aug 18, 2004, 9:26 PM
i would have loved to get that call. after he had ran i woulda made him jump up and down on one foot and rub his stomach screaming farfagnugen!!!
Revelance

Mar 2, 2005, 9:41 PM
I've actually took that guys call attws right?
had him about 8 months ago. ...funny...i disconnected.
jkrivjansky

Mar 3, 2005, 12:45 PM
Finally a story that tops my personal funniest. I bow to your friend. That is simply classic.

Pardon me I need to go to break before I lose control of my bladder from laughter.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.