Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

GRRRRRRRRRRRR...long

kapwww

Nov 18, 2006, 4:30 PM
I can't begin to describe how pissed I am at the month of November. The last week had better pick up or I'm likely to break something.

Everyone wants everthing for free. It doesn't matter if it's the KRZR or the Chocolate or the Samsung A990. THEY THINK IT SHOULD BE FREE. Well guess the F**k what????? IT'S NOT GONNA BE FREE! If they make it cheap enough to give it to your broke ass for free, you'll just bitch when it quits working after a month or after the first time you drop it.

I've had 3 people come in today and yell at me about the phones not holding up the way they used to. Guess what else? The industry has determined that they have to make the phones cheaper in order to entice customers to sign up. Walmart is respons...
(continues)
craptacularwireless

Nov 18, 2006, 4:45 PM
The 990 free? Ha!

I hate people.
kapwww

Nov 18, 2006, 4:46 PM
yeah...it makes it tough to sell when you hate someone before they even walk through the door.

I think that if they're not going to buy anyhow, I'm going to start quoting full retail for everything. Sign a 2 year deal and STIL PAY RETAIL! screw it...
SatansQueen

Nov 18, 2006, 4:48 PM
Wow, someone's bitter, LOL
Don't blame you though
kapwww

Nov 18, 2006, 4:57 PM
I flat out said in my first post that I'm bitter.
SatansQueen

Nov 18, 2006, 5:10 PM
Oh wow you did. I guess working for Sprint is killing my brain cells, LOL. 🤭
RSPart-timer

Nov 19, 2006, 8:54 AM
😎 Heh Heh - Sofa King Retarded - Heh heh!
Crapbag

Nov 19, 2006, 2:40 PM
I've had my share of free phone customers this month as well. In an attempt to combat this i have offered free after rebate if you sign up for a media package. Its only 14.99/month and they can cancle at any time. What do they say? "I'll keep looking." Are they hoping to find the sales associate so deperate they will give away the farm? I just don't get it. They ask for something, I offer a solution, they say No thanks. Why ask if you are just planning on saying no!?
kapwww

Nov 19, 2006, 9:23 PM
AMEN!!! EXACTLY!!!! WHY COME IN AND WASTE MY TIME IF YOU HAVE NO GD INTENT TO BUY??????

Sorry about the caps...
jalanjalaning

Nov 19, 2006, 5:00 PM
preach it!
kapwww

Nov 19, 2006, 9:23 PM
I have a soap box for rent if anyone is interested...
Nikoletta

Nov 19, 2006, 6:22 PM
I think most of us have that same response to this season... it sucks great big hairy goat ... right you get the idea.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.