Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

JADED!!!!

vzczar

Nov 15, 2006, 6:02 AM
I have worked in the wireless industry for over a year now and nearly this whole time I have read and read and read and read this forum everyday that i am at work. The whole experience in dealing with stupidity day in and day out has spread like a cancer in to nearly every facet of my life whenever I witness stupidity it has to be to a degree of such magnitude that it creates a black hole of all things intelligent. I just wanted to post and let all the vets know that I appreciate it all. 😁 Army,SystemShock(i haven't forgotten you), The almighty Gunny,meatballzngravy,alejandro, captainplooky etc... All of you are like characters in my own little shop of horrors that i can peek in on and chuckle about when i am supposed to be "helping the vis...
(continues)
krickt

Nov 15, 2006, 11:28 AM
AAAWWWW, I feel so affirmed!
vzczar

Nov 15, 2006, 8:39 PM
You do good work. Just a good "customer" I guess, don't you like it when you actually see the fruit of your labor. Just thought I would say what I felt.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.