Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

thank you

UOQuack

Nov 13, 2006, 11:23 AM
I just wanna give a big FU to the knucklehead at Cingular customer service who told a customer that because she is incapable of inputting phone numbers that she could come into a store and we would do it for her. Like I dont have better things to do with my time than input 20+ numbers.
krickt

Nov 13, 2006, 11:26 AM
Poor Quack! Go drink a RedBull and go on!
ralph_on_me

Nov 13, 2006, 11:28 AM
and charge her $15 for the number "transfer".
krickt

Nov 13, 2006, 11:28 AM
Amen!
UOQuack

Nov 13, 2006, 11:43 AM
Now THAT is a good idea. Why cant I think of stuff like that when it's crunch time?

I swear to god, I thought this lady was gonna have a heart attack.
ralph_on_me

Nov 13, 2006, 11:44 AM
We have a sign up stating our charges for phonebook transfers. I don't charge them if the person is nice or if they get the phone from us, but if they piss me off and walk in off the street... BAM. Emeril time.
UOQuack

Nov 13, 2006, 11:49 AM
Ok, what are some of the other small services you charge a fee for? We charge 25 cents a page for bill print out, to cover the cost of the paper. What else?
ralph_on_me

Nov 13, 2006, 11:59 AM
We charge $1 per page, but I'll usually give them one or two for free.

$25 for a SIM (unless activating or upgrading) $10 to change IMEI (unless act or upg again)
The lower of 15% restock or $25 on returns (not exchanges).

that's about it. We don't rail them on fees, but they're posted to cover our butts and to be the bane of annoying visitants.
krickt

Nov 13, 2006, 12:18 PM
We charge for phone book transfers, $20 deposit (or more) for loaner phones, $20 deposit to get chargers for the loaner phones.

All these are negotiable unless you are snotty or not our customer. I'll give almost anything to a customer if they are nice.
newfette

Nov 13, 2006, 11:36 AM
🤣 🤣 🤣

i used to do that all the time when i worked cingy cc
vivalasvegas

Nov 13, 2006, 3:53 PM
The last customer I did that for gave me a $20 Tip! 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.