Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Why would you ask something when the answer is that obvious?

Hayate

Oct 27, 2006, 10:09 PM
I just had a guy walk up and point at the Pantech c300 phone that we have on display and say "Is that phone really pretty small?"

Are you serious? You're looking at it. It's f*cking tiny. Have you ever seen a phone that small before? It's like half the size of any of the other phones in the display case with it. Dumbass.
aavera

Oct 27, 2006, 10:15 PM
You mean like, "Are you closing?" As I am putting the phones in my kiosk away and all the lights are off...."No you f@%$#^ing idiot, I just really don't feel like making any more comissions today, I am just going to sit in a dark kiosk for the rest of the night...OH and the fact that the rest of the mall is closed shouldn't be a clue either!"

Oh, the things i wish I could say...
Hayate

Oct 27, 2006, 10:30 PM
Or when you work in a store and the gate is down and locked while you're counting out the register and someone rattles the gate and screams "Are you closed!?". Good stuff.
aavera

Oct 28, 2006, 1:31 PM
Nope...Closed the gate cause I saw you coming! 😁
Hayate

Oct 28, 2006, 1:48 PM
I've had people that literally see me pulling the gate down and run and dive and roll under it like something out of Indiana Jones. They stand up and say, "Good, I made it!" I look at them and say "Congratulations. We're closed, so you have to leave". They always look so disappointed, as if somehow the fact that they dove under the gate somehow makes it OK for them to be there...
jcoberg10

Oct 28, 2006, 2:37 PM
Here's your sign!!
biznass

Oct 28, 2006, 11:21 AM
I find it annoying that people don't know the differences between 'account' 'plan' and 'contract' and 'ass and elbow'. It REALLY irritates me when someone comes in to upgrade a phone then gives me the number for the 'main' line (like they would know what that is anyway!). I mean, I would just never do that even if I had worked here before. God. People are annoying me today!!!!!
cremz

Oct 28, 2006, 11:24 AM
I like to open 10 minutes early, and everytime a person comes in and looks at their watch and asks, "Are you open yet?" I will walk outside and look at the lighted "we're open sign" walk back in and say, "yup, I guess we are"
cingcing

Oct 28, 2006, 2:22 PM
Sorry but someone had to say it.

The answer to your question is painfully obvious. 🤣
Hayate

Oct 28, 2006, 2:36 PM
Nice ^_^

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.