Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

mystery shoppers

pimpdaddy008

Oct 27, 2006, 11:55 AM
so i got mystery shopped last week and of course i scored 100 on it. Two questions that were not for any points on it make no sense whatsoever. They stated that i carry all of the other carriers in my store when i am a agent for one company.There is nothing in my store that would make someone think that i carry another company. If i did i could lose my contract with my carrier. Its just not worth it. Also they stated i discussed a plan between $45-$55 per month. No plan exists. WTF? So did i really deserve the 100 score? I am pretty effeciant when helping someone and get praised by my rep on the way i handled customers so i am confused.

Anyone else have this or something similair happen to them?
vivalasvegas

Oct 27, 2006, 12:04 PM
It has been said over and over again that Mystery Shoppers are a total Joke! There does not seem to be any standard that they use and they all seem to be blind! Just like in your case where they say you said things you didn't. WTF??!! I had 2 shopper scores within a couple days of each other at different locations with different secret shoppers. I got a 7% on one and a 100% on another... They are a complete waste of time. The report I got the 7% on described me as a short guy wearing a tie. One i'm 6 3' and two I have NEVER worn a tie to work! NUTS! 🤣
kapwww

Oct 27, 2006, 2:04 PM
They say we were wearing name tags when we don't even have them. They mess up price plans. They don't understand data enough to realize that when we discuss text messaging or GIN downloads, we're talking data...etc...etc...etc. I think these folks would have real jobs if they had any smarts at all.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.