Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

The Craziest Customer EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

knn_dm

Oct 25, 2006, 9:22 AM
So, this customer of mine came in yesterday griping about how her battery wasn't holding a charge and this and that and the another damn thing. She was almost in tears and was telling me her battery made her stress so much that she has been fasting for the last THREE DAYS!!!! I don't know whether to laugh or to feel bad. I've exchanged her battery out twice and exchanged the entire phone itself out twice, spend an hour everytime she comes in explaining how take care of the battery and urged her to get our extended warranty which covers the battery as well as the phone against manufacture defects and she doesn't f***in listen. Why the hell are people so retarded and so melodramatic that they will starve themselves because they don't know how ...
(continues)
AG050

Oct 25, 2006, 9:34 AM
how many days before she has to charge it? how often does she use it? maybe she's DUMB and doesn't know what a "talk time" is 🙄
knn_dm

Oct 25, 2006, 10:08 AM
She says she only talks to her husband but the thing is her husband is another state so my guess is they talk a lot. Every time I see this lady she's on the phone with her husband and calls him about 2 or 3 times while she's in the store mainly so I can explain how to mantain her battery.
PhoneHero

Oct 26, 2006, 10:34 AM
i had one customer who broke her phone (even though i suggested insurance when i activated her) she wanted me to exchange or fix her phone that was in 3 pieces. she told her that she was affraid of her husband cause she broke her phone. 😢 🤣 🙄
thisguyosu

Oct 25, 2006, 1:40 PM
that Kinda reminds me of a customer I had when working for VerizonDSL tech support. Middle aged lady...id say between 45-55...She had been having internet issues for several weeks, techs had missed an appointment, and we were doing everything from our side to make sure things got taken care of.

About a week later, I called the cust for a followup, shes saying she hasnt been able to eat, she GOT INTO A CAR ACCIDENT and hurt her back, she BURNT A HOLE IN HER COUCH, and she said she DOESNT FEEL LIKE LIVING ANYMORE!!!! Just because of her Internet not working!!!! She said she needed someone out before she does something stupid...I couldnt believe it, if you are having that big of an issue just with internet service not working...I'd hate to s...
(continues)
vivalasvegas

Oct 25, 2006, 1:54 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Maybe if she fasts for another couple of weeks you will never have to see her again if you know what I mean! 😈
knn_dm

Oct 25, 2006, 4:22 PM
i wouldn't wish that on her, but not seeing her again would be great!!!
crystal

Oct 25, 2006, 5:52 PM
wow that is completely insane. customers like that would probably make me start crying. i'm a softie....
biznass

Oct 26, 2006, 9:32 AM
I am from Kansas and just transferred to Nebraska. We get a lot of crazy people praying to God over their phones...
krickt

Oct 26, 2006, 10:29 AM
OMG! How do you keep from laughing? I mean I'm a Christian and all, but that's a bit over the top!
xIsamuTM

Oct 27, 2006, 12:17 AM
So is God an IN-network call or does that use minutes?
thegreatcatwoman

Oct 27, 2006, 3:06 PM
Talking to God costs minutes, but unlike me, he'll issue a credit for them. 🤣 🙄

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.