Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

its not my fault!!!

Cell_Queen

Oct 22, 2006, 8:16 AM
I work in customer care. Tonight I get a call from a woman who sounded verrry snotty! She was very upset because she had a voicemail saved and tonight it was no longer there...so she called me and she was like "well I have a saved voicemail that is missing and I did not delete it" I let her know that she must have had the the voicemail in the system for more than 10 days since she did not erase it...i then let her know of the free voicemail feature she has on her phone that only allows storage of 10 days...that ticked her off...she asked me to put go find the deleted voice message and put it back in her mailbox ๐Ÿ˜ณ I advised her that I would not be able to do that because once the voicemail is deleted it will be deleted forever....then sh...
(continues)
not2brite

Oct 22, 2006, 9:17 AM
Too late for this lady, but here is a service VZW has for archiving voicemail messages as long as they haven't been deleted. Great if you need it for legal purposes or a message left by a loved one that has passed away.

www.cbwproductions.com/vwclientsorder.html

or you can call CBW @ 800-770-8046
Nikoletta

Oct 22, 2006, 11:25 AM
Do you know if any other providers have something similar? I know there are some Big Pink reps who can do that but I've never seen it done.
Crapbag

Oct 22, 2006, 1:06 PM
SEs with voicerecord can record in call conversations. All you would have to do is play the voicemail while recording.
Cell_Queen

Oct 22, 2006, 3:50 PM
Well I told her in the near future if something like this were to happen in which she needs a voice mail she needs to go buy a recorder...then she went off saying "you don't know what it's like to be in my situation you have no idea how important that vml was" i was like yeah lady i do...i was threatened over voicemail..i went to the cops and they recorded the vml on their recorder............. ๐Ÿคจ don't mess with me Ms. Customer lol..............
Crapbag

Oct 22, 2006, 3:53 PM
I now point out the w810 conversation record abilities to the "twitchy" customers. Crazy people need phones too. They should also buy the 1GB card to ensure they have room for all thier recorded phone calls!
krickt

Oct 23, 2006, 11:59 AM
Shameless plug...... RadioShack has a cool device called a Wireless Phone Recording Controller, Item # 17-855. It hooks into the headset jack of your phone, it has a place for you to plug your headset into and you plug it into a tape recorder or data recorder. It's the only way you can guarantee things won't get lost in DATAland, plus you can record not only messages, but entire conversations, as long as you don't run out of tape.
mrraincoat

Oct 24, 2006, 10:15 AM
Wow...see that's why I'm anti putting voice recording technology...we already have to deal with the Patriot Act, and PA 2.0. Do we really need to start tapping our OWN conversations?

This is turning into some X-Files stuff.

*looks slowly over shoulder*
krickt

Oct 25, 2006, 9:52 AM
Apparantly, in divorce and custody situations, some people need to record. Not to mention people with psycho ex's, and such and so forth. There have always been reasons to record your own conversations, as long as there has been technology to do it.
sacdude

Oct 25, 2006, 1:07 AM
niki, the terrell owens of cellphones is back, geez, enough whinning
colione112

Oct 24, 2006, 4:51 AM
Cingular has an upgrade to their voicemail system coming out soon, it lets you retreive deleted voicemails...

Not helpful to her, but that's what she gets for not recording it ๐Ÿ™‚

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.