Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

I might as well buy the whole company!

Hayate

Oct 1, 2006, 4:24 PM
So I just had a guy come up and ask to "try for a phone". I did the credit check and the results came back as a $750 deposit. Here's the dialogue that followed:

Me: They're asking for a $750 deposit.

Him: $750!? Man, it just keeps getting higer every time!

Me: ....

Him: For that I could just buy the whole company.

He then walked off. For one, I was thinking about pointing out that if the deposit keeps getting higher it's because his credit keeps getting worse. I held back though. And since when can you buy Cingular, or even our agent company, for $750? Really, when could you buy ANY company for $750? People just don't make any sense...
spidermon

Oct 4, 2006, 6:18 PM
That is so funny. 😎
Jennyboo

Oct 4, 2006, 6:39 PM
well s**t if thats all it costs to buy a company...I'm on it!!!!

😛
spidermon

Oct 5, 2006, 10:39 AM
Sounds like a quality investment. Of course im trying to start an authorised dealer and it looking to cost between 70 and 100 thousand. but hey maybe they will let me start for $750 😎 .
vivalasvegas

Oct 5, 2006, 12:42 PM
That is awesome! I would like to purchase Verizon communications. My opening bid is: $950. 😁
frankiewawa

Oct 5, 2006, 2:46 PM
$951 here!
DeepDive

Oct 5, 2006, 11:54 AM
Get a damn job and pay your bills and you'll have good credit I hate f'n dead beats for you we have tracfone goto walmart cause your there already and pick one up.
blookiebaby

Oct 7, 2006, 6:21 PM
you could probably buy kmart for that much.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.