Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 16 replies

FULL PRICE

CellAll.org

Sep 21, 2006, 9:32 AM
A customer comes up to my kiosk ( while I'm eating of course) so I ask if theres anything I can help him with or find. He ignores me. I'm already annoyed that he's interrupting my meal but I understand that I am at work so I ask again. He ignores me again 👿 . So he finally says:

Him: how much for this phone?

Me: With or without a contract sir?

Him: With

Me: 49.99

Him: I want to pay 49.99 but I don't want a contract!

Me: Well I'm sorry sir but if you don't want a contract I have to charge you full price which is 199.99

Him: Oh we'll see about that ( starts fumbling around in his wallet)

Me: Excuse me?

Him: Here (hands me 53.00)

Me: sorry sir but your short 150.00

Him: You know what I'm going over to ci...
(continues)
ralph_on_me

Sep 21, 2006, 9:39 AM
Because they're ignorant.
WhoDey

Sep 21, 2006, 11:11 AM
ralph_on_me said:
Because they're ARROGANT.

There, fixed
robbied

Sep 21, 2006, 11:46 AM
nagaa please
krickt

Sep 21, 2006, 9:41 AM
They think that you will just melt at the idea of a sale. They don't understand that you would be throwing money away at a customer that likely will not be bringing any more money and possibly more people like him into your store.
They don't understand that that is the last, absolute last thing you need, customers that cost you more money than they bring in.
cilvzwagent

Sep 21, 2006, 3:45 PM
The thing customers will never get about us... When they think we will "Melt" at the idea of a sale?...It's not a $sale$ for us when we don't sell it for what we're supposed to sell it for. It's a $cut$ out of our pockets.
krickt

Sep 21, 2006, 5:27 PM
They just don't get it. I like throwing their industry in their face from time to time. "Sure I'll sell you a phone for $150 under price. As long as you come to my house and run the roots out of my sewer line." That shut the plumber up pretty quick.
Eyans

Sep 21, 2006, 9:50 AM
There is no way that happened. Someone can't be that stupid 🤣 WOW
CellAll.org

Sep 21, 2006, 10:22 AM
You would think!
AG050

Sep 21, 2006, 9:54 AM
Every time a customer tries to do something STUPID like that... I want to ask them

Me: Well sir, what do you do for a living?

Sir: I own a roofing company.

Me: GREAT!! How much to re-roof a 3000 square foot home?

Sir: About 15k

Me: How about I give you 2k and we call it even 👿
krickt

Sep 21, 2006, 9:55 AM
That's a good one. Maybe he understands now.
CellAll.org

Sep 21, 2006, 10:21 AM
lol lol 🤣 🤣 That is the best thing I've ever heard on this site
AG050

Sep 21, 2006, 10:22 AM
thank you thank you 😉 😁
jareddude42

Sep 21, 2006, 2:00 PM
i love how they are always like im gonna have you fired im gonna talk to whoever i have to to see that this store gets shut down. and your like haha dude you think my DM doesnt know that people are idiots. you think our company really thinks the customer is always right think again. My dm will have my back through any crazy customer as long as i am doing the right thing. and making my sales of course
lefteyeiu2006

Sep 21, 2006, 8:53 PM
CellAll.org said:
A customer comes up to my kiosk ( while I'm eating of course) so I ask if theres anything I can help him with or find. He ignores me. I'm already annoyed that he's interrupting my meal but I understand that I am at work so I ask again. He ignores me again 👿 . So he finally says:

Him: how much for this phone?

Me: With or without a contract sir?

Him: With

Me: 49.99

Him: I want to pay 49.99 but I don't want a contract!

Me: Well I'm sorry sir but if you don't want a contract I have to charge you full price which is 199.99

Him: Oh we'll see about that ( starts fumbling around in his wallet)

Me: Excuse me?

Him: Here (hands me 53.00)

Me: sorry sir but your short 150.00

H
(continues)
krickt

Sep 22, 2006, 9:49 AM
Even though it's a lie, I like it!
CellAll.org

Sep 22, 2006, 3:31 PM
I will definitely keep that in mind

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.