Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Mistery water

Crapbag

Sep 20, 2006, 5:28 PM
I hate when phones have water damage and yet customers claim to never have had it near water. My favorite is when they suggest sweat from their hand may have done it. Really? How sweaty are these peoples palms? I just look at them and tell them i find that highly implausable.
3ntropy

Sep 20, 2006, 5:33 PM
a guy told me he carries his phone when he runs, and sweat may get into it. it WAS water damaged, and i felt contaminated after he told me. i wish he would have mentioned it before hand...

i completely agree with you on how people go into coniption fits by adamantly refusing that any water could have touched their precious.
ralph_on_me

Sep 20, 2006, 5:35 PM
That's when you spit into their phone, slam it on the table, and run away laughing.
charliegirl

Sep 20, 2006, 5:41 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 but you have to wave your hands in the air like you are crazy b/c you would have to be to believe their stories
ralph_on_me

Sep 20, 2006, 5:54 PM
🤭
I forgot to add that you have to say, "It's wet now beatch!"

And god the child that was just in here was whiney. She got a phone in May, cracked the outer display (inside still works perfectly), and was throwing a hissy fit because her mother wouldn't pay $300 to buy her a razr.
freephones4all

Sep 20, 2006, 11:08 PM
the iquid indicator does not need to get wet. it is set by the manufacturer to turn red when the customers dial *228. silly.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.